Just enlighten me as to what the hell he did wrong again

Just enlighten me as to what the hell he did wrong again

Hard mode: no rape

Attached: 20220614_224251.jpg (1439x1080, 275.96K)

>tranime

>reddit

Wasn't honest with himself about how much Guts actually meant to him

Attached: 1604862222247.jpg (720x720, 67.79K)

tranime website chud.

Well... The rape. That has no place in his ideology

unironically the only bad thing he ever did was rape Casca, everything else was justified. (and you could even argue that was femto, not griffith, if there was some character change, but I don't think so)
>my dream may take you guys giving up your lives
>i'll gladly give my life for griffith and his dream!
>okay now give your lives for my dream
>NOOOO WHAT THE HECKERINO NOOO NOT LIKE THIS I MEANT LIKE UHH NOT LIKE THIS WHAT IS THIS NOOOOOO

Attached: Griffith (49).jpg (700x1039, 516.68K)

Also
>DEX build

Who was he kidding?

Being a mentally unstable faggot.

Sacrificing everyone for his own ambition, you might think it's understandable and that you too would've done the same thing, but it's still morally wrong.

Nobody actually thinks they're going to die. That only happens to others

Rape

>signing up to fight for a guy is the same thing as him murdering you all so that he can get his dick working again after ruining everything for all of you because he was acting like a bitter roastie when guts left him
Griffith ruined everything for the group by fucking the king’s daughter

>>NOOOO WHAT THE HECKERINO NOOO NOT LIKE THIS I MEANT LIKE UHH NOT LIKE THIS WHAT IS THIS NOOOOOO
but that's kind of true, there's a difference between fighting and dying in battle to make someone you respect a king and just outright being slaughtered by demons in some blood sacrifice.
Do you think the average soldier or revolutionary would kill themselves if their leader ordered them to?

even pre-torture he was arguably narcissistic and viewed the band of the hawk as mere pawns, a means to consummate his lofty ambition.

guts was the one person who challenged this master-slave dynamic and griffith, unable to accept that people have their own ambition outside of simply serving him, was emotionally broken as a result of guts abandoning him.

it's arguable that his depraved actions during the eclipse were the fruit of a fundamentally broken psyche from prolonged torture every single day. the real question is whether or not he would have done what he did even before that, since the eclipse and his ascension to godhood at the cost of sacrificing everyone close to him is arguably a logical consequence and realisation of his ambition and he might have done the same even without being tortured and mentally broken.

he sold his boipuccy to an old man, what a faggot

He's literally a rent boy

The branded sacrifice goes straight to hell for eternal suffering, they just don't "die"

We will never see the end bros....

>he thought the struggle wasn’t eternal

It's not understandable and I would not have done the same, but basically everyone is so dedicated to him that THEIR own dream in the world is to realise Griffith's dream. so no matter how they die, they realise their own purpose and goal in the entire world by realising Griffith's.

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (977x750, 496.56K)

>griffith, unable to accept that people have their own ambition outside of simply serving him, was emotionally broken as a result of guts abandoning him.
What a faggot.

Attached: Adobe_20220614_141012.jpg (1422x1039, 418.32K)