New toss just dropped

New toss just dropped

Attached: 34B0AB96-5057-4D29-977D-524E974D28ED.png (1000x500, 62.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Square–cube_law#Biomechanics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

amogus where?

ocean bugs taste delicious unlike land bugs. i see no problem here.

Shrimps aren't bugs.

You already eat bugs, muttoid. Look up what they use to color your food red.

In the cup on the right siden it’s flipped over

Bug is not a strictly defined term.

i only eat from whole foods. im not a poor brazilian.

Whatever you say, hippie.

Attached: seafood syojak.png (679x406, 293.44K)

I won't eat bugs not because of any specific, i just won't eat cuck-food

And yes I've eaten bugs out of my own free will, i just won't do it if it's mr schwab telling me to

Attached: images - 2022-08-11T142126.260~2.jpg (507x605, 47.79K)

I won't eat a shitty mcdonald burger anyway, bugs or not

>healthy
>tastes good
>good protein source
>inexpensive
>sustainable environmentally
>done thousands of years by humans

I eat it fine with no issue. The only argument against I heard is because they "look" disgusting but so does marine crustaceans like lobsters which are sea bugs and you eat that fine.

So why are you against?

Attached: 1637168523868.png (982x832, 891.8K)

soyboys who say seafood is just sea insects are gay

Because being vegan is ever more sustainable.

>The only argument against I heard is because they "look" disgusting but so does marine crustaceans like lobsters which are sea bugs and you eat that fine.
1. I don't eat crustaceans, they're gross too, so your assumption is invalid.

2. Crustaceans aren't sea bugs. Bugs don't have meat because their biomechanics are different. For example spiders use hydraulics to extend their limbs, not muscles, which is why when you squish a spider it's just goo inside.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Square–cube_law#Biomechanics

Muscle strength scales with surface area, mass scales with volume. If you scale an animal up, they become proportionally weaker relative to their own body mass since their strength only gets squared while their mass gets cubed. Bigger animals therefore need to have proportionally more muscle mass to remain mobile, which is why they contain proportionally more meat. Bugs are so small that they need almost no muscle mass to remain mobile, hence why bugs are mostly just goo inside.

>done thousands of years by humans
Yes, by people in poverty. You are being conditioned to passively accept being reduced to poverty. If you saw eating bugs as a symptom of poverty, you would start fighting the elite. If the elite can convince you that the symptoms of your poverty are necessary to prevent the apocalypse, and that being impoverished makes you morally superior, you will ignore the elite and start trying to morally flex on the other poor people who don't want to be forced into poverty.

It's hilarious watching capitalists learn how to "hack" the left by dressing everything up in their symbols and language. In the past if the rich were eating real food and you were eating bugs the left would be outraged at this blatant inequality, but all the rich need to do is spew some platitudes about sustainability and now the left sides with them against the poor. This is why everyone thinks they are a joke.

Nice but where the fuck is the among us

Why did you choose to only address one of his points?

That's a lot of mental gymnastics to say that you're a pussy who's scared of little bugs

They also don't understand basic scaling laws. Lobsters don't just have more meat in absolute terms, they have more meat relative to their own body mass. If you scaled a flea up to the size of a lobster it would still contain almost no meat, because the amount of muscle an animal requires to move its own mass scales non-linearly with its mass. This is a huge part of why animals don't grow arbitrarily large. By adding more muscle you are adding more strength, but you are also adding more weight, and eventually the weight gains out-scale the strength gains. These diminishing returns are why fleas can jump 40 times their own height, while even the best human athletes can't even jump twice their own height, despite the ratio of muscle mass to total mass being far greater for humans than for fleas.

Just drink milk lmao