How are brother sister relationships in your country?

how are brother sister relationships in your country?

Attached: 49644_43313_1922.jpg (718x718, 70.14K)

Me and my 2 year older sister used to shower together up until I was 14 and she 16

how would i know

i haven't talked to my step sister in two years

this ln and anime series portrays it nicely

Attached: Ore_no_imouto_novel_v1_cover.jpg (265x374, 23.46K)

why

Our relationship is mostly superficial and I only talk with her when I visit her and my parents.

non-existent
my sister might as well be a complete stranger to me
we have absolutely nothing in common and almost never talk to each other

picrel

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-18-21-17-23-545.jpg (1078x255, 59.12K)

dunno, she is not interested in talking to me after i upset her some years ago. plus we live in separate families so we see each other maybe once a year

Don't lie, you stared at her body don't you?

If you're a Slav, turbulent. If you're gypsy, incestous

im so fucking happy i have a brother and not a sister. i hate women.

I'm the youngest child out of 3 siblings. My bro is silence retard and my sis is ugly individual. All of us don't get decent job. I'm also part timer.

I told my sister that if she becomes a tranny she'll be dead to me and the cunt started crying

>individual
I meant "isolated"

I get along fine with my sister. she's a bit annoying but I can put up with her most of the time. also, she has large boobs, which is perhaps the only attractive point about her

I don't really talk to her since she turned into the regular tinder whore.
Tried to act like a victim when i told her she was acting like a whore, pissed me off having random cars pulling up in the house to pick her up, now she has to walk to the bus station to wait for dudes lol

Neither of us has friends or anything so we rely on each other for companionship. If you're an autistic shut-in, living with a sister that is equally autistic is pretty cool, especially if you have a lot of shared interests to bond over.

My sister is a cheater and still think she’s the victim. Can’t be reasoned with

>asks me to do tons of favors for her
>has never ever done anything for me
if she asks me to help her move or drive her to the airport one more god damn time I'm going to blow a gasket