ITT: times kino came in clutch

29 year old incel here, finally escaped inceldom yesterday, we're all going to make it bros!

Attached: IMG_2311.png (959x1680, 1.93M)

I do this with Asian prostitutes all the time. Always take pics and say "Look at this Chinese student I picked up." Costs $100, I get to fuck them, brag to friends, and gives me stories to tell girls. Makes me seem like a Casanova. They love it when I tell them about my sexual experiences. Sometimes recanting my experiences alone is enough to get me laid.

gj

Attached: CwlqmqKUUAAe-O8.jpg (960x1280, 109.23K)

I'm happy for you, user.

bro if she thought you were someone else and you didn't correct her then you raped her, plain and simple

Pathetic. You reduce yourself even lower by fucking prostitutes. You're not winning, you've only marked yourself as worthless to God, too.

>bro if she thought you were someone else and you didn't correct her then you raped her, plain and simple

Attached: 1635812485112.png (708x800, 132.63K)

Nobody knows they're prostitutes. I'm fine.

Why do you do this? Why don't you just stay a virgin?

she too good looking to be a pro wtf

He's a job creator. Let him fuck hookers.

>we're all going to make it bros!

I'd like to believe that. I really would.

Not him, but it's not his fault she's a gullible retard. lmao

kek

It doesn’t say she gave him a discount or for free though.

What level of male feminist is this?

>I looked into Paradise and found that the majority of its dwellers were the poor people, and I looked into the Hell and found that the majority of its dwellers were women. ~ Bukhari

Based

Lol it reminds me of when we tricked some girls into thinking a friend of ours was Vitalik. It's a recurring joke since he looks like him.
>"who?"
>"You haven't heard of him"
One Google search later and he lost his V card to doing a threesome with two 8/10 chicks.

They thought they secured themselves a billionaire's cock but I guess they took their plan B pills when they found out he wasn't. Poor guy had no clue what was going on.

Kek islam is right about woman

they know, lol. women don't, they're retards and easily fooled, but your buddies definitely know.

Stop lying, retard.

looking good mate

not my problem

this was posted like 2 months ago. no one is weird enough to repost this thread except the original larping op. why are lying op?

They all know retard, they just don't want to confront you about it.

You keep telling people to have sex. You actually want them to have sex, don't you?

The sad part is that you're lying about lying to score points with internet friends rather than real friends

the guy identifies as Daniel Radcliff you fucking incel chud