Why didn't you save her Any Forums ?

why didn't you save her Any Forums ?
she didn't deserve it

Attached: ss.jpg (2220x1080, 510.2K)

She didnt respond to I am messages on Instagram. I told her I could save her. So she deserves to rot in hell bloody bitch cunf

>wahh people were being mean online therefore my trial wasn’t fair!
why is she retarded

W A L L
A
L
L

Johnny Depp fans are like a cult at this point, this case should have never been public.

>it a C O N S P I R A C Y
full blown schizo

Gorgeous face, would love to see her destroyed by a bunch of big black cocks

Remember OJ's second trial for the armed robbery thing hotel whatrever? His accomplice got a light sentence because the media coverage meant there was no way he could get a fair trial. Meanwhile OJ got a really harsh one even though it would've been even more unfair for him. You're a celeb, it's not going to be fair. Either way I believe she was lying so get fucked.

based americhad

>pre wall: bratty and entitled
>post wall: broken and sympathetic
i prefer them worn down

This.

Attached: 5433.png (1105x696, 1005.85K)

Poor angle is just under stress. You can't expect her to be at her best when she's under intense emotional trauma. Depp is a heartless remorseless savage piece of shit for dragging her thru the mud like this.

It's late, go to bed Amber.

Cum receptacle

not even a turd simp but I think she's immune to the wall, her facial features are just too good. she'll get old but she'll still look somewhat pretty

>speaks out
I hate this phrase

>Can't save what doesn't want to be saved.
>Can't save what loves the evil they're in.
>Can't save what actively fights what is good
>Can't save what believes that it's a god(ess).

He doesn't have that many fans or he wouldn't be cancelled that badly in the past. Some are people who relate to abuse (truly believe she is the abuser).

>Sore loser wants attention and people on her side
Where is cancel culture bros? I thought that was a real thing. Seems like she still has a plattform where she can spew out her garbage with lots of money and supporters

Attached: FVLeSmBWIAAZvjL.jpg (900x478, 65.64K)

20k of wine a month will do that

>not even a turd simp
>but here's a paragraph i prepared to simp for my pretty queen

Brother, there are many like her out there. For the right amount they will do anything. Mashallah.

Pls post her "perfect woman is a bitch" scene webm. Can't find it anywhere

BHENCHOD

>cancellations are done with public support and not just top down blackrock meddling

Attached: r2020.jpg (1077x743, 77.23K)

>Choose your next words carefully Ms Turd

Attached: 1652759323341.jpg (469x472, 36.09K)

ENOUGH! of saving and fixing. Now it is time to BREAK her!!!

>All the people who see through her lies are Johnny Depp fans!
Love this meme.

Attached: 1464459901392.gif (300x196, 3.31M)

>doesn't deserve to have people who support her outed as ideologues who don't actually care about justice (i.e. the type of retards you don't want on your team)
It's exactly what she deserved.