WE LIVE EN LA SOCIEDAD

WE LIVE EN LA SOCIEDAD

Attached: Batman Azteca.png (1172x1292, 1.24M)

basado

What is "I am the night" in taco?

Onions La Noche

I smiled

Venture Bros did this 10 years ago

unironically sounds based.
current Mexicans are cringe, along with CY+7 woke screeching about colonialism. but colonial spaniards and pre-Columbian Aztecs and Mayans were based.

500 years later they still mad and still Spanish speaking Catholics

Historical batman stories are always kino.

Attached: 71aMguoKHiL.jpg (983x1500, 251.11K)

Ayo fuimoz tlaxcaltecas n sheeeit

Eh, sometimes they're awesome but the last animated historically themed movie they did (Batman Ninja) was awful and had samurai mechs in shit in the past. Hopefully this ones good, its a cool premise

I Will be really mad if he isn't a mestizo named bruno díaz in every translation.

Might honestly be kino. Interesting concept.

Aztecs were the bad guys.

ok so...we already know he fails then.

Uhm, human sacrifice is good, actually

I'm trying not to be this ignorant but is there any ruins around Tlaxcala or is it just a big ghetto?

>Batman Ninja) was awful
How is the HIV going bro? I hope you make it through the next winter, I know a lot of faggots are really weak to the common flu.

Aztecs literally sacrificed people so much they waged war to capture more injuns to sacrifice, and they wore the skins of people they'd off. How the fuck are they anything but villains?

I love it so long as they record it all in Spanish for the former cultural imperialists and refuse to dub it into English for the current cultural imperialists

Why even bring Batman into this? Why not just make that same pitch and remove any mention of Batman. Why does Batman need to be everywhere all the time.

I'm not sure what this has to do with Batman.

These people have any idea how fucking brutal Aztecs were????

Aztecs & Conquistadors were both equally shitty, honestly.

Are they white? Exactly. They're not the villains.

didn't the aztecs literally have human sacrifice? avenging your father is in line with the european view of death not the aztecs.

Apparently they have a couple of semi significant ruins sites that aren't as overflowing with tourists as some other sites in Mexica land

Nothing new, DC has been whoring out the batman IP ever since TDKR made people give a fuck again

Attached: 3138815-comics-batman-incorporat.jpg (685x960, 128.6K)

Sounds better than the nigger batman they are doing desu

>Anima
fuck this shit

>current Mexicans are cringe
Mexico has only existed for like 100 years.

man of bats is kino

You just don't get it, they were sacrificing people so that the gods could have enough power to fight off the end of the world!

It wasn’t just the Spaniards killing the shit out of the Aztecs. The neighboring tribes helped the white invaders because the Aztecs were just that much of fucking bastards.

Slapping Batman on it brings more viewers

le epic historical fiction with capeshit flavoring.

This sounds really cool desu

Attached: 1655012339896.jpg (955x1024, 119.34K)

200. but it took them 300 to do it

>both equally shitty
lol no. The Aztec religion was pure evil. There's a reason all their neighbors hated them and gladly sided with the Spaniards.