A live body and a dead body contain the same particles. Structurally, there's no discernible difference

>A live body and a dead body contain the same particles. Structurally, there's no discernible difference.
there, now it makes you think instead of cringe

Attached: 7176b6c79e83208f57f18d4a9827ca62.jpg (783x796, 86.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>A gay sex and hetero sex contain the same amount of participant. Structurally fucking traps ain't no more gay than hetero sex.

Attached: 1620209007683.jpg (1024x736, 84.41K)

>dead body is 21 grams lighter so less particles
Idk I'm still not buying it

not true btw

Explain

Which particles specifically? If he's talking about protons and neutrons then yeah sure but if he's talking about elements than living people and dead bodies are quite distinctively different after a few weeks.

no

>this confuses and angers the mortal

that's a myth based on psuedo-science. the researcher had an agenda to try and prove the existence of a soul.

It was also done in the 20s

>die while being weighed
>*brrraaaaaaaaaap*
>suddenly the body is slightly lighter
real shocker

at least add the picture faggot

Attached: 1652935048020.jpg (184x191, 11.82K)

>The title refers to an experiment in 1907 which attempted to show scientific proof of the existence of the soul by recording a loss of body weight (said to represent the departure of the soul) immediately following death. Referred to as the 21 grams experiment as one subject lost "three-fourths of an ounce" (21.3 grams), the experiment is regarded by the scientific community as flawed and unreliable, though it has been credited with popularizing the concept that the soul weighs 21 grams.[5]

>some people who undergo surgery, after waking up, name the exact playing card sitting on top of a cabinet out of sight in the OR
Gee Rick seems kinda strange

>researcher has hypothesis
>uses experimentation to find evidence for it
That's just the scientific method. Don't be mad because you didn't like the result.

gonna need more than just a fucking playing card and i say this as someone who's at least 70% sure i astral projected during a car wreck.

the brain is fucking wild when it goes in to survival mode.

>live body thermo profile is 98 degrees
>dead body thermo profile will be slightly above ambient temperature

No, that’s the Science method. A scientific method involves interpretation of data, repetition of the experiment, and revision of the original hypothesis based on observed results.

Why is there a playing card in the OR?

actually no one has ever done that.

trying to confirm already held beliefs makes for pretty flawed experiments.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

there's one in every OR, every room where someone might have a near death experience. no one who dies and comes back ever tells them what it is, even if they report an out of body experience.

you can have a completely convincing out of body experience just by sitting in bed, imagining your 'self' slumping down while sort of maintaining your attention in an upright form. Hard to explain but oh well, I can do it. So I know that it's not some actual thing where you are above your body. It's just a real-feeling feeling that you are

On a Any Forums related note, y'all should check out Surviving Death in Netflix. The parts about mediums are less than convincing but some of the near death stories are fuckin wild.

He looks like this now.

Attached: MW2hE4DqdbVuhUatR2yg5X-1200-80.jpg (1200x600, 63.67K)

Same thing happened to me, I wasn't flying around and shit but I definitely felt myself travel to a new timeline