Thread on reddit about the US provoking China with Taiwan

>thread on reddit about the US provoking China with Taiwan
>americans immediately go into a rage about how pathetic china is
>every second comment is about the might of the US military
>HAHAHA POOH BEAR
>any comment questioning whether it's reasonable to provoke China is downvoted into oblivion
It's like what you'd think North Korean commoners would be like if they had internet access. Why are they like this?

Attached: 1650144121685.jpg (269x283, 19.62K)

Go back

I'm just wondering if the average redditor represents what the normie american is like.

>Be Taiwan
>AHHHHH HOW DARE YOU PROVOKE CHINA REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1659963410398917.jpg (1280x907, 174.68K)

It's probably the same way that Germshit public opinion acted towards USA in 1941.

The funniest part is when they get all uppity about China being a surveillance state. They really have no idea what their country is.

Attached: sacrificed his life for nothing.jpg (1400x1400, 208.75K)

Yeah, that's my point. They pretend as if they're free thinkers but in reality their "thoughts" are just planted in their heads by the media.

>only had a problem with the surveillance state once Obama was president

Attached: images (12).jpg (320x180, 9.55K)

superpower mentality, you see it from Chinese and Russian posters too

>>any comment questioning whether it's reasonable to provoke China is downvoted into oblivion
this is how you know they're heavily propagandized

I haven't interacted with Chinese people on the internet, but the Russians I've spoken to have generally been quite aware of what's going on around them. Of course, you'll find dumb sheep everywhere, but the proportion of dumb sheep seems to be really high in the US.

>you are provoking china by existing
eat a dick

edward snowden did nothing but release info of NSA techniques used to crack encryption which led to the wannacry virus happening and a fuckton of breaches left and right
everything about the NSA having the power to spy on suspects have been legally signed into law publicly and nothing about it is secret

americans are cattle

Reddit is unironically biggest, most gullible propaganda echo chamber I have ever seen. Forget making your life better by leaving 4chins. Completely leaving reddit a year ago was the best decision I have made in a long time.

>everyone knew about XKeyscore
What bullshit revisionism is this?

>you have to know about their exact tools and how they work
NSA did nothing illegal, blame americans for voting that garbage in after 9/11
snowden leaking classified tools and then running off to russia (a police state) is the dumbest fucking thing ever and people who cheer for him are retarded

>tfw CCP never has and never will control Taiwan

Attached: 14786541330.gif (181x191, 160.25K)

The USA has all the characteristics of an evil empire and most Americans know it but rather don't accept it. What I don't understand is why they feel the need to act like they have the moral high ground.

Idiot, the NSA was spying on Americans without a warrant.

yes, a legal thing that americans agreed upon
>As part of the program, the Terrorist Surveillance Program was established pursuant to an executive order that authorized the NSA to surveil certain telephone calls without obtaining a warrant (see 50 U.S.C. § 1802 50 U.S.C. § 1809).

R A R E
A
R
E

it's a grenade

>threatens to shoot plane down
>does nothing
what is that if not pathetic? and america does have the most fearsome military
does Any Forums have a problem with facts?

They were looking at nudes people sent and listening to intimate conversations for fun.

You are either with their narrative or brainwashed.
There are no in-betweens for them

China decides what they feel provoked by and what they dont feel provoked by. Playing into their game makes no sense.

i am not saying its right, i am saying what they did was legal and was signed in publicly infront of everyone after 2001
nothing about it is illegal and americans are retards that are driven by fear of terrorism
terrorists fucking won

geil

Or maybe the material reality proves them right?

>authorized the NSA to surveil certain telephone calls
>certain telephone calls
Pretty sure Stacy's nudes weren't supposed to be monitored.

>peaceful meeting is provacation
I want to say eat shit fag but it's positive phrase for poopenfarten flag

that's what you get when you authorize spying without a warrant

True, but you claimed they weren't doing anything illegal. They were authorized to monitor suspected terrorists, not normal people.