EU cohesion. Germans are sweating of fear because of next winter I guess

EU cohesion. Germans are sweating of fear because of next winter I guess

Attached: take that putin.jpg (1080x1535, 561.93K)

Germans need Russian tourism. Who else is going to keep their birthrates up?

>NNNNOOOOOO GERMANY FINALLY STEPS UP FOR THE EUROPEAN INTERESTS
Marg bar America

I guess they can't import Pakistani and niggers like you huh?

we need to nuke germany

I'd. My heart for German women.

Attached: Screenshot_20220815-032700 (2).png (888x1192, 633.26K)

We need to nuke yapping american lap dogs

dirty second world putinsluts

Europe's interests are in the removal of the Russian influence, not in submission to it

Europe first and foremost interest is to deny the Anglos and their minions. We want the Russian resources. The Russians want our capital. May Mackinder rot in hell.

>bong talking about european interests

Europe's interests, above all, are a diplomatic treaty with Russia. Peace with Russia means peace in Europe. Going with the USA or the UK has only brought conflict.

>taking orders from Moscow bad
>taking orders from Washington good

Attached: 1425945166344.png (574x413, 476.44K)

You wouldn't need to take orders from Washington if you were at all capable of organising yourselves and not trying your best to roleplay late Qing dynasty China

so just like in old times huh

Attached: 1660818795133.png (2000x1496, 2.4M)

>We want the Russian resources.

The world should stop using non-renewables anyway. We need an incentive to switch to renewables and it's a good opportunity for it.

And Germans will bow down sooner or later. At first they were also like "only helmets, only defensive equipment", now they're sending howitzers.

Gas reserves are already 70% full. We'll be fine.

I don't even care for the upcoming winter. Not much changes since I dont heat a lot either way.

>are a diplomatic treaty with Russia

>he thinks Russia cares about treaties

we have a bunch of treaties about not having wars in Europe, not to mention the Budapest Memorandum

>he thinks Russia cares about treaties
More than American cares, user.

renewables are a meme.

>And Germans will bow down sooner or later. At first they were also like "only helmets, only defensive equipment", now they're sending howitzers.
This. Germans are the most susceptible people to peer pressure on the entire planet.

they are not, just we need an incentive to really develop this sector, we need tens or hundreds of thousands of wind turbines in the seas and on the land + solar panels on every house and Russia won't be needed at all

whatever America does it doesn't affect Europe in a negative way
>b-but muh refugees muh immigrants

has nothing to do with America, most refugees/immigrants come from countries that have never been touched by America (Africa, Pakistan, Turkey etc.), they just have an overpopulation problem

also nuke russia

you are so fucking retarded, rejecting russian influence doesn't mean we automatically become le ultra cucked brownoid ethnostates
both american and russian influence should be rejected, it's utterly fucking cucked that you can only imagine being subservient to one superpower or the other instead of dreaming of a european superpower

>whatever America does it doesn't affect Europe in a negative way
America's influence in Europe has been a universal net negative and is the main reason why we were almost destroyed during the cold war.

I wish the EU was as enthusiastic when it comes to fighting the muslim menace.

>european superpower
Absolute cringe case