Do people in your cunt consider themselves lucky? Everyday I think to myself how blessed I am

Do people in your cunt consider themselves lucky? Everyday I think to myself how blessed I am.

>there's always food in the stores
>I can eat whatever I feel like eating; if I want shrimp I can just buy it in the store, same with beef or pork or even foods from all over the world
>never have to freeze
>access to all the world's information on the internet
>free access to all the world's media through torrenting
>don't really have to worry about my safety, no wars etc
>free healthcare, albeit lacking but dying from stuff like pnemonia or apendicitis is a thing of the past

I'm probably among the absolute poorest in my country, I get 1100€ per month yet I live like a king.

I don't suffer in Sweden.

Attached: 20804_218.jpg (517x394, 35.82K)

>safety = le good

you suffer because pressure from society, everyone thinks you are loser and eventually it will get you

>le good thing.... BAD

I've accepted loserdom, it's actually quite comfy.

Are you implying that the opposite is true? If so, how? Fearing for one's safety seems objectively unpleasant.
Sometimes I feel like that but then I remind myself of how good my situation actually is, and then I feel at peace again.

they sell shrimp in 200 meters from me, most of it is basic necesities everyone should have, should not be considered luxury

People here unironically say that God is Brazilian.

I have ham in my fridge

do you know why so many people do retarded shit like climb mountains or drive bikes at 150 mph where you can easily die?

>Do people in your cunt consider themselves lucky?
They do, but only because they have been blinded by false promises. Too many people believe that by virtue of being born in America, or by moving to America, they will have a fair shot at the American Dream(tm). The truth is, they are never going to make it. That’s not how the system works. The illusion of hope just makes them work harder.

Attached: D645DF47-6139-4576-8517-BB16EF35F0B4.jpg (719x688, 61K)

My sexy Asian coworker always greets me with a tight hug and I can always feel her tits pressed up against me.

>flag
If I ever travel somewhere, I want to go to Kyrgyzstan or Uzbekistan. Central Asia seems so cool to me.
Can you get by with English, or would I have to learn Russian/Kyrgyz?

Attached: bozsalkyn_7.jpg (2839x1899, 602.08K)

Motorcyclist still usually wear helmets, and mountain climbers still usually use ropes, no?

No we constantly compare ourselves to Switzerland, America and Norway.

look at this retard not living like Larry

Because they are retarded, empty people who fill their inner void with cheap thrills
Sounds like she wants you to bang her

ah yes, very much unlike people who fill the void with cheap entertainment such as those on this website

basic words like how much and thanks is probably enough, never traveled myself

No, nothing is ever enough.

I don't feel empty, I feel content. People who need to risk their lives in order to feel something are probably not content people

Mate, I live in the LUCKY country
Sweden unironically looks like a miserable, cold shithole compared to Aus

or maybe you're just mentally handicapped autistic retard or you were lobotomized by accident, who knows.
I'm honestly very happy that you are content with your plant-like lifestyle, good for you lol.