Asian """humour"""

>Asian """humour"""

Attached: Buttplug.jpg (1920x2072, 374.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZXYqDDJzWbk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf why are they like this

>made by Americans
>>Asian

I just watched this and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "this is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.
I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of the chair for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.
>Ayy quirky A24 movie lmao
If you liked it you're in the wrong place

It's like a two hour Rick & Morty episode, only far more cringe. I've seen a lot of shit over the years, but it's rare that I genuinely hate a movie like I did with this.

Written and directed by a Chinese guy, majority of the cast is some Chinese or another

THIIIIIISSS

Without giving away any important plot details, why does he jump ass first onto a dildo?

they have to do something crazy to activate a sci fi device

they tried way too hard to be "above it all" and "too deep" cringe shit "dude everything can and will happen the universe and multiple universes is so big lol hotdog fingers!"
honestly speaking when the rock dimension thing was going on trying to be deep with what felt like 10 minute cheap philosophy text only dialogue between two rocks... i couldnt take it i cringed so hard.
It really is just a rick and morty live action movie and in that it succeeds with all the good and bad.

This is just reddit humor, I know a few onions friends who thought this was the best movie in recent years and I watched it and it had fantastic editing but this quirky dildo shit ruined it

this was so fucking bad

Attached: reddit.jpg (480x360, 23.98K)

I'm glad I watched this movie before you faggots ruined all the bits

You can't give away any important plot details because this movie has no plot. It's just two hours of random wackiness.

Wait you seriously got filtered by this movie? Holy shit haha just pay attention bro

is this that crazy rich asian movie ive heard so much about?

Not gonna lie, this was the one part I kinda liked.

to each their own i guess

>1000 threads about The Boys
>Tv complains this movie is reddit
Looks like we've come full circle here. The movie is truly midwit filter.

Attached: tumblr_fc8f1a98529b1a5e9952130288613558_a34e61dd_540.jpg (540x609, 57.95K)

>lol hotdog fingers!
Was this just "world is as we know it but with hotdog fingers"? Because that really is R&M-tier lazy pseudshit. If the whole point is that """anything""" is possible, that isn't actually possible. According to the science they fucking love, we'd never have evolved without opposable thumbs, let alone a complete lack of dexterity. It's lolsorandumb humor with the thinnest possible veneer of faux intellectualism.

i kinda liked some of the dialogue one thing that stuck with me was the "you can choose to do anything because you are so bad at everything"
like if you are bad at everything/abandoned every path in your life prematurely you can choose to do right now whatever you want and really go for it give it your all, because you are not stuck in one thing right now that you do well.. kinda gives me hope lol

>It's lolsorandumb humor with the thinnest possible veneer of faux intellectualism.
The issue here is you're a pretentious cunt and are projecting extremely hard. The movie isn't trying to be some secret intellectual movie you fucking autist, it's just a fun absurd humor movie that loosely plays with the themes of existentialism and how to deal with it.
Get your head out of your ass holy shit you faggot

>Asian """humour"""
youtu.be/ZXYqDDJzWbk

I've never seen a movie that is so soulless. Even the completely empty marvel garbage fairs better in that metric.

I know it's a meme, but if you act like this, you need serious mental help.

>I've never seen the movie
fixed that for ya

>has to make up good things in everything to "survive" when there legitimately is good in everything
What a poser.

Found the redditard

Think what you want.

Attached: 飞书20220516-220550.jpg (511x511, 68.29K)

kek