Why does this show assume liberals dislike supes more than conservatives...

Why does this show assume liberals dislike supes more than conservatives? The show makes it out like vaught preys on middle America and that Liberal urbanites can see through the BS.

In reality, most Christians would accuse homelander of being the Anti-christ. Why isn’t that addressed? Also, is there an actually genuine Christian superhero? Star Light would be far more interesting if she was still a Christian even though her mother lied to her. Is it just because Seth Rogan is in charge and he hates white christian America?

Attached: 0686F7A1-B1BE-4F76-89B3-351A8F2F3BCE.jpg (500x500, 81.08K)

If the news said HOMELANDER GOOD liberals would support him

kek

Dude, you’re analyzing some Jewish filth. Just step over it.

This.

for me the funniest part is the basedboy worshipping homelander. very out of touch

>In reality, most Christians would accuse homelander of being the Anti-christ.
That would be an interesting concept actually. He kind of fits the bill.

yep

Because Superman is from Kansas. He’s the definition of conservative; a man with ultimate power who aims to uphold freedom, liberty, and order. Tyranny for the greater good? Not in Kansas. Muh ends justify the means? Not in Kansas. He’s the big blue Boy Scout for a reason.
Dark Knight Returns already showed us what happens when Superman becomes the government’s whipping boy. Give a New Yorker, a Californian, or a government goon ultimate power and we would suffer a new revolution every week.

Yea but he's homelander not superman. Superman would be seen as the anti christ also.

In the case of homelander it’s just hack writers asserting that liberals are better at judging character and morality than the dumb conservative rubes.

>Is it just because Seth Rogan is in charge and he hates white christian America?

It's because it is that way in the comic book. Rogen is just adapting it.

Jewish people are a disease

>In the case of homelander it’s just hack writers asserting that liberals are better at judging character and morality
Well yea the show is the most one sided thing but shills jump on here and shout to high heaven that "THE SHOW IS EVEN HANDED LOOK THEY HAD AN EPISODE WHERE THEY MOCKED GAY PRIDE!!" Even though they didn't. If the show was so even handed they wouldn't be jumping into every comment section bashing you over the head with that statement and gaslighting everyone into believing their bullshit. They scream bloody murder when you point the little things out.

Well Trump also fits the description of Antichrist and American evangelicals love him

Well, there’s a reason certain things get adapted and produced while others don’t.

Hillary fit the description of the Whore of Babylon. 2016 was a tough choice.

I read the comic well I read like 70 percent of it. They don't have quips every issue where a character talks about race and white privilege. In fact I can't really remember anything about race besides the stormfront issues which was like a 6 issue arc that didn't last long at all.

>Is it just because Seth Rogan is in charge and he hates white christian America?
Yeah. He's publicly said as much.

>he cant enjoy or understand anything besides liberal/conservative x republican/democrat
Very sad!

Superman is a Jewish character, though.

>most Christians would accuse homelander of being the Anti-christ
Fund it.

>Trump also fits the description of Antichrist
I highly doubt you are anything more than a new ashiest, armchair theologian.

Oh yeah I forgot he came from planet Israel

Just post a nazi flag and save us all time.

Attached: asking the real quetions here.jpg (1280x720, 70.92K)

>american bad
>jewish supremacism good

There I just summed up everything you're going to see on TV until the next Hitler shows up.

>He doesn't know.

Attached: filthy casual.jpg (467x325, 35.86K)

Yes, that's also why they retroactively revealed that Starlight was an alcohol drinking party girl who fucked her boyfriend back when she was still deep in her Christian days. Can't have a conservative Christian character who isn't secretly a whore, Jews assume everyone is as duplicitous as they are so they can't fathom a genuinely virtuous person who adheres to their stated religious beliefs.

>All characters a Korean writer creates are Korean. They can never be anything else.

Because this is written by liberals.

Marketed to white Christian Americans, raised by Christians in middle America. It was not subversive at all.