I'm South African

>I'm South African.

Attached: 18409329048.jpg (654x804, 78.76K)

I'm not sure why but she reminds me of Bella Poarch.

Is that why her love interest is a black dude

She should look like this.

Attached: 05H201o.png (702x1000, 375.08K)

build for bbc

South Africa should be carpet bombed. Most annoying accent on planet earth. I have hated every single faggot I’ve encountered from that 3rd world shithole.

I'm from Rhodesia

Attached: 08468040-A39F-48C9-947E-C2481F46B14C.jpg (581x413, 46.85K)

i hate myself but when she said this I just imagined a rhodesia type situation of her and her family being raped by a bunch of huge cocked rabid black dudes in some sort of government overthrow of white people in south africa. like the complete powerlessness and dread as a horde of hulking apes murder and rape their way across the white population and she just gets pumped and pumped and fucked and fucked as her family have their heads cut off and he’s such a slut for black cock she actually starts to enjoy it and begs to be a breeding slave for the new ebony regime, like her lovely blonde haired fragrant white pussy pushing out a bunch of half black kids who will grow up to gangbang her. i literally did this in the theatre and lost about 10 mins daydreaming and got super embarrassed realising i had a huge rod on

I’ve never met a nice south african

>I hate myself but when she said this I just imagined a rhodesia type situation of her and her family being raped by a bunch of huge cocked rabid black dudes in some sort of government overthrow of white people in south africa. like the complete powerlessness and dread as a horde of hulking apes murder and rape their way across the white population and she just gets pumped and pumped and fucked and fucked as her family have their heads cut off and he’s such a slut for black cock she actually starts to enjoy it and begs to be a breeding slave for the new ebony regime, like her lovely blonde haired fragrant white pussy pushing out a bunch of half black kids who will grow up to gangbang her. i literally did this in the theatre and lost about 10 mins daydreaming and got super embarrassed realising i had a huge rod on

Attached: 1651700557849.png (144x151, 11.01K)

They're all miserable cunts for some reason.

Damn you

Attached: 1650408215842.jpg (2021x1263, 168.27K)

Holy BASED

I’ve met several nice South Africans, I still think they’re completely nigger-ridden and should be leveled by several hydrogen bombs just to make sure there are no survivors. Exact epitome of mutt land

Attached: 7A1D0248-0AAC-4E50-8DEA-E6433523D583.jpg (778x817, 205.56K)

>i hate myself but when she said this I just imagined a rhodesia type situation of her and her family being raped by a bunch of huge cocked rabid black dudes in some sort of government overthrow of white people in south africa. like the complete powerlessness and dread as a horde of hulking apes murder and rape their way across the white population and she just gets pumped and pumped and fucked and fucked as her family have their heads cut off and he’s such a slut for black cock she actually starts to enjoy it and begs to be a breeding slave for the new ebony regime, like her lovely blonde haired fragrant white pussy pushing out a bunch of half black kids who will grow up to gangbang her. i literally did this in the theatre and lost about 10 mins daydreaming and got super embarrassed realising i had a huge rod on

Attached: ECD87C15-9F31-4EF2-ABFB-4C31E49CE574.jpg (828x1035, 169.42K)

I've never understood what's supposed to be going on in this pic.

need to break my tiny white cocklet off in that pawg. i want to cum pathetically after a few weak thrusts and be belittled for my poor performance due to the inadequate size of my widdle white pecker and baby balls

Attached: 9ef.png (3840x2160, 359.91K)

this. and then she phones her black friend while i’m still doing a cringey little nerd whiteboy orgasm inside her with my pathetic dribble of low test cum and she arranges to have his huge nigger cock actually satisfy her because I couldn’t. then the dude manhandles me and throws me to the side like trash and pounds her so hard she forgets i’m even there

This but make her actually black and im in.

it’s so sad when asians try to troll here

Attached: D1C6C96C-7B42-4A8E-8458-62BCF2CB8D1E.jpg (744x1064, 137.59K)

he’s incredibly cute though so bad example if you wanted to insult asians

what do chinks have to do with anything you obsessed schizo tranny

Seething amerimutt goblin. Probably have a body fat % over 35

I hope your senile president starves all of you to death

did you forget to take your meds again?

>seething this hard
sad

Attached: 7CE4EA1E-55F0-4C19-9BF6-7CD10CC8CB80.jpg (957x600, 52.9K)

Attached: 1649985641502.png (282x547, 113.29K)

cherrypick image