N*ggerlands: only 1 in 100 houses for single median wage earner

New socio-economic study just dropped:
>Only 1 in 100 houses can be bought by a single median wage earner in the Netherlands. All of these houses are located on the periphery of the country. There isn't a single one available in the provinces of Holland, Utrecht and Brabant.
>For a family of 2 median wage earners the situation has also gotten quite bleak. They can only afford 20% of the homes on the market right now against 36% last year.

Attached: 1658532517697896.jpg (640x430, 36.93K)

Don't fucking come here

Woah... Homes for 250k with more than 1 room and eternal sunshine around me?
Telling all my friends to come with me to Italia

I know, lots of northroids dream of coming to live here. Which is why all your Italy thread make me laugh so much. The envy is so obvious

Anyway, fuck off we're full.

finland is roman
i will come to italy

You WILL be recolonized by Germanic hordes

You can't stop us. Even if you close the door your women will open it. They want a strong and independent man, not a vertically challenged manchild.
I've seen you look at us, the envy is very real indeed.

cojer

Attached: 1643350625789.jpg (1080x1233, 346.07K)

Why are her legs fat but stomach small? Surgery?

Who is this?

>dude look at this picture of this heckin' roastie from your country that only fucks black guys, this must mean u dont suffer in your country
why are thirdoids like this? you wouldnt even imagine the suffering we go trough, yet keep spewing nonsense from your mansion that your middle class family can afford over there and keep pretending how much you "suffer" and are "poor" just like all you thirdies on this board do, meanwhile living better than 90% of us firsties

Black Congo Bantu shithole

Where is the study?

>dream
the average nordoid is an upperclass in italy
they can and will buy all of your houses

Manface

ten sexo

Attached: FCHIKRmWEAMsqPD.jpg large.jpg (1090x1767, 240.77K)

She dropped out of secondary school and is an actual whore.

como sabes?

Attached: 1641541309636.png (862x1110, 1.48M)

Many such cases

It's becase of the mass immigration. It pushes up property prices.

It does but it's not like anyone but the top 1% of mass migrants can afford a house here

It's the same problem everywhere. Birth rates are at a consistent all time low and new houses are built constantly, so how are these prices still growing?

New houses being build are at the lowest level ever and a rising median age means more and more people are of the age to live on their own.

bought my house when i was 23 just dont be dumb learn how to save money

why cant you incels go one post without spweing your jewish fetish everywhere?

White people moving from the immigrant areas (where most people rent using gibs) is what's pushing up the prices.

All my friends with their own house had their parents hand them over 150k tax-free or straight up buy it for them.
If you look at the income here compared to the price levels of houses you need to save 20 years of expendable income before you can buy an entry level home.
Saving money for a house makes no sense at all at this point. You can live like a hermit for 10 years and someone else with a better income and nothing but debt + Netflix subscriptions will still outbid you since borrowing is the way to go.

What's life like for a remote worker in the EU anyways? Here, remote workers live at their parents home and take vacations monthly or find cheap places in the countryside.

End of remote work will fuck things up surely.

i will be around 34 by the time my parents die and i inherit their properties

Attached: 69FB1F1B-A454-4795-977A-2FBECED32A20.jpg (851x837, 35.05K)

Remote workers for the most part are a meme from newspaper articles. Only a handful of ITcels can truly pull it off.

you forgot your salary is one third compared to netherlands

Sounds grim. Here, 70% are full remote work despite lockdowns being over. Most remote workers do 1-2 hours of work, a buddy of mine takes a nap until noon after logging in and goes to 1-2 meetings. This is all human resources or finance or other similar nonsense.

IT people doing remote work is a whole different story, many are making 6 figures working for an American company due to USD exchange rates.