WELL I HOPE YOU LEAVE ENOUGH ROOM FOR MY FIST BECAUSE I'M GOING TO RAM IT INTO YOUR STOMACH AND BREAK YOUR GOD DAMN...

WELL I HOPE YOU LEAVE ENOUGH ROOM FOR MY FIST BECAUSE I'M GOING TO RAM IT INTO YOUR STOMACH AND BREAK YOUR GOD DAMN SPINE.

Attached: 1649058882984.jpg (1623x823, 102.63K)

Everyone forgets that this movie took place over 30 years ago. The science back then was primitive compared to what we know now about gender and sexuality. Back then some people really believed what the boy said.

YOU LITTLE CHUD HOW DARE YOU. OUR TRANSISTERS ARE HECKIN CUTE AND VALID NOW SIT THE FUCK DOWN

Cool it with the anti-spinetic remarks.

RESPECT ME

Attached: 1654565860849.png (1216x1192, 1.17M)

>so uh me and the gal pals were playing wow and..

>wearing a shirt of a character poorly disguising itself
pottery

You will never be a real woman and you won't leave even more 15 years.

Attached: 324917.png (165x191, 47.97K)

I thought that guy was just joking.

ITS NOT A TOOMAH! ITS NOT!

Nothing changed. Penis = boy. Vagina = girl. Doesn't matter what you trannies delude yourselves with.

You know, it's one thing wanting to be a woman, and another to dress up as a fucking retard

top kek

So Any Forumss understanding of gender is the same as a kindergartener?

When will God smite the tranny menace?

nice bait. you made it to first post. you caught two fish. you were not super obvious. have another (you)

What about males born without a penis? What about males who lose their penis in a horrific accident?

Yes and anyone with a more nuanced understanding is Jewish and/or evil

That's just your opinion

>God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them
God's a tranny.

By your logic, snce some people can't walk you can't say humans are bipedal.

meant for

It's literally the opinions of trans that are being taken as fact. Believe everything they say or else you are LITERALLY GENOCIDING THEM!1

Saying that boys=penis, girls=vagina is just an opinion

Not really, there's an entire field of study dedicated to gender