Just found out youtube banned all english russian news channels...

Just found out youtube banned all english russian news channels, and reddit auto bans russian news links for like a year now.
That's spooky.

Attached: 496-4964447_apu-pepe-png-download-pepe-thinking-png-transparent.jpg (339x280, 45.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RgdxKgxJyuw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It absolutely is not
Western Establishment come to their senses around 2019-2020. They were letting shit run amok in their internet, enabling Trump, Russian, Chinese media etc to talk freely.
When they tried to debate or refute them, it only brought more attention to the opponents, whether refutation was good or bad didn't matter.
Only after they started to ban/zuck people out they started to gain ground.
>Ideas are far more powerful than guns. We don't allow our enemies to have guns, why should we allow them to have ideas?

You recently discovered what we sudaca leftists have been saying for decades. The american state and the american companies are the same thing.

based

imagine being a limp wristed cuck who lets your enemies subvert you, because of values that they don't even pretend to believe in. Imagine wanting this dumb shit on your clean, non soiled American websites.

Attached: 1648426080366.jpg (1125x1912, 287.79K)

Nah that's a good thing. Ban TikTok next

it started only after the invasion

Jews are the enemy though not russians

my enemies are those few that are in power, not frens on the internet

Jews are a cope for brainlets who don't realize that Jews are just one part of the upper class in America and the upper class in America are all predatory kikes.

Episcopalians and Indians have the same household income as Jews, because they also send their kids to the same schools and work in the same industries. The Jews are like a dye, added to the water, which shows what direction the stream as a hole is going in.

This, why would I want to give space to ideas and ideologies whose end goal is to kill me and rape my sisters?

Okay david dreydalblatt

Reddit's takes on Ukraine and Taiwan are fucking abysmal, I have no doubt they'd defend the Iraq War if it happened today.

At least you get to call yourself the "free world", eh?

youtube.com/watch?v=RgdxKgxJyuw

literally 1984

but russia doesnt invade ukr, its special operation to denazify donbass region

Attached: 1660712888969624.png (2062x2000, 59.28K)

>Ideas are far more powerful than guns. We don't allow our enemies to have guns, why should we allow them to have ideas?
Foreign media is a thread to our nation we have to ban it.
When the US started trading with china they hoped they could westernise china. But the opposite happen. everyone is turning more and more autoritarian.
You have no right to tell people what they can a cannot read, facist.

Attached: 62132813_401.jpg (700x394, 23.85K)

Now try accessing RFE/RL in Russia

Ok so everything the first reply in this thread said aside, RT is literally a propaganda network. That's not us saying it, that's the Russia government saying it.

but monroe doctrine is still in effect no chyna allowed
so is american media nothing new under the sun

It's all for the good of liberal democracy, Canadian user

Attached: pork.png (315x257, 108.72K)

Blessed Rational Thinker.