TFW living in Busan Republic

>TFW living in Busan Republic

Attached: 1S19.jpg (720x939, 169.03K)

Do these workers behave like european migrants and cause problems?

what is going on in Korea right now is legitimately frightening and i do not understand why the government has allowed it. parts of busan are literally lawless and full of africans. it’s fucking weird

there’s a difference between migrant workers, students and the filth you see in OPs pic. there are entire communities of vagabonds, druggies and criminals amassing in several parts of Korea, and the government is looking the other way.

there are places where the police don’t even go because it’s too dangerous.

didn't you guys elected a conservative government recently ?

I hate daegu gooks more.

yes but all governments are firstly corporate then secondly(or thirdly) the people, nothing changes

lmao isnt gyeongsangdo the conservative part of korea too

Wow thanks for posting this I thought Korea was more of a closed society like Japan. This stuff is scary.

Now I understand why my Korean friend from Busan told me it wasn't a good place to visit.

its just a few SEAs, probably they work 7 days a week in construction site

near me construction is 24 hours a day (not legal) but the police do nothing because

yo this shit busan frfr

>OMG are those BROWN PEOPLE??? SO SCARY DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT

Did the Democrats or the conservatives do this to you?

I took a train to that place one time
Never again!

When will you learn that this is the universal reaction and it's not wrong?

Conservaties governments universally do love immigration.

>Korea has fallen

Attached: 1660495814334164.png (600x603, 22.74K)

Not Japan's. Also, they were ruled by the Democrats until very recently.

I'm sure most people don't really care otherwise the brownoids wouldn't be there.

In opposition they want all sent back, but in power nothing happens.

This, but unironically.
Brown people are only allowed in first world countries against the wishes of their people.

>Hwamyeong, Busan Republic

Not my problem tho lol

Attached: 2021051716350862197_l.jpg (640x480, 474.71K)

Say what you want but people used to be able to go out alone at night. Kids used to walk to school by themselves.
But whenever you start letting in certain folks, you can't do these things anymore.

it's still drop in the bucket, if I tried to go to korea for work, it would be like winning a lottery

This is horrific. Any idea of going to Korea I had is completely gone.

Why would work in korea when you can work in canada and usa make like 3 times with less effort you literal retard

Its really common in here. Getting work visa or just Korean visa is full of opportunity. People went there work like 2 years and come here and buy apartment. Most Mongols didnt deported due to "they rook same".

these pictures are completely unrepresentative of most of korea

in my daily life I can go days without seeing a noticeable minority, then the most common are whites

same shit with other countries, they are also like winning a lottery

Japan isn't as closed as you think, unlike most countries there is no law preventing foreigners from owning land and property in Japan, the issue is getting the paperwork to live there long-term.

>Brown people are only allowed in first world countries against the wishes of their people.
in that case they're cucks and their wishes are irrelevant

DW hyung I am playing it up to trigger brownoids and white liberals. I know you guys are based to the core or we wouldn’t have been allies for this long.

Well pick your cunts carefully only the top tier cunts will do.

>Its really common in here
not here

>you can own shit here, you just can’t live here
>not closed
The smartest american

You can live there, most people just aren't willing to go through the paperwork

Mongols aren’t brown people. They are underprivileged Asians oppressed by Communist China.

How the wages in korea is shit. Miminimum wage is less than 8 dollars usd.

>people used to be able to go out alone at night
I did this when I lived downtown in a large city until very recently. The only people I knew who were scared to do this were women.

>Kids used to walk to school by themselves.
They still can. No one's just going to snatch up some random brat, and who's going to mug a kid for their pocket change? The overwhelming majority of kidnappings are done by family members. The real problem is that the media scared parents into not letting their kids outside without supervision.

cuckservatives are indeed pathetic

squi- huh?

My initials are NH

Attached: 1660603234278168.webm (480x480, 2.86M)