Being a single man is based

Being a single man is based

Attached: qt9-r-00153-1564406398.jpg (432x426, 30.23K)

I really have no interest in getting a romantic partner but at the same time I want to be a father so I'm sort of fucked if I do, fucked if I don't.

Actually the movie points out that this guy's life sucks. It's another instance of a guy living a shitty boring life but who the audience admires because of the cinematic context in which his life is portrayed.

Single males should be allowed to adopt after going through a background check proving they're not a pedo.

Single females should not under any circumstance

working as a stuntman for an actor, jetting around the world, this doesnt seem fun to you?

hes based

Attached: 1625058692880.png (1216x995, 1.01M)

he seems pretty content with his life in the movie

how is his life shitty and boring?

Not the guy you replied to but sounds kinda shit. Sitting on my porch with a beer and smokes every day til I'm dead sounds better lol

>everyone is a pussy because I am one

>Sitting on my porch with a beer and smokes every day til I'm dead sounds better lol
ok we have different opinions on life then

what makes you want to be a father when you dont even have a partner? seems arbitrary and abstract to me. i dont understand. do you imagine a small version of yourself running around and that gets the noggin going or something?

Yeah I agree. I'd prefer to have a son of my own though, one that's from my own flesh and blood. There's something about looking at your kid and seeing a part of yourself that I've always desired, like you built this living person and part of you is in him, if that makes sense.

Only if you are as cool as him

>going home to your empty trailer park and eating kraft dinner while watching TV all alone

Yeah. What a great life

Is that what you tell yourself lol that you're based?

This is true

I am based

Well I got me a good payin construction job. Wifey and the kids are inside chillin. It's a good life. I don't like to travel or socialize with random normies.

You can only drink beer alone in your trailer so many nights before your life starts to feel empty and you give yourself liver damage then suddenly you are an old faggot with no family dying alone. I guess it might seem cool to someone college age but when you reach middle age you start to realize some shit. Have fun dumbass.

I want to raise a person, create them and shape their future through my actions. Nurturing a person into who they will end up being for the rest of their life. Idk it just sounds like something I want to do.

There's no greater power a man can have than rejecting willing women and choosing to jerk off alone instead

Imagine being content with just a trailer, a doggo, a tube tv, some mac & cheese, and your thoughts.

says who?

seriously what are some games where you can just chill? Red Dead is one

also no gta, any non-shooty action car stuff is boring

Attached: cliff-booth43.jpg (1200x630, 90.63K)

Which is exactly what happened

Attached: census2050[1].png (487x295, 32.12K)

Is this why he killed Bruce Lee?

You'll figure it out.

not me so i don't care