French people are awful. The only positive thing I can say about them is that they're not as bad as the Germans

French people are awful. The only positive thing I can say about them is that they're not as bad as the Germans.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrVDATvUitA
youtube.com/watch?v=NINOxRxze9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's wrong with them

they're arrogant, smelly, stupid, annoying, eat bad food, lose wars and their women are sluts

*dangles my massive cock in front of OP's face*
you want to have a taste dont you?? otherwise why would you make this thread about ME

They're definitely arrogant I can't speak to the rest

Angloid obsession over france is kinda pathetic.

That literally just described you, and around 80 different countries.

Summed it up nicely right there pal

>arrogant
Yeah
>smelly
Some of them, sure.
>stupid
The average person anywhere is stupid.
>annoying
I don't think so.
>eat bad food
Now you're just trolling.
>lose wars
Trolling again or you're retarded.
>and their women are sluts
BASED
A
S
E
D

nothing wrong with the last one

I just hate Parisians, specifically Parisians in groups.
They travel to actual nice tourist spots, and act like a bunch of fucking disrespectful goons.
They also pretend to not know English unless they're a guy talking to a local woman. Then they sure as hell know english.

Shut the fuck up, OP. Didn't your mum ever teach you to shut the fuck up and not be a rude cunt?

They are cute and funny

Go home Pierre

>They also pretend to not know English unless they're a guy talking to a local woman.
I'm not aware of this behavior from experience, but if it's true, I kind of respect it tbqh. Seems kinda vaguely quasi-based.

>WHY DO PEOPLE IN PARIS IGNORE ME WHEN I ASK THEM FOR DIRECTIONS IN ENGLISH? SO RUDE!
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW DARE THOSE PARISIANS SPEAK FRENCH IN MY COUNTRY GO HOME FROGGY GO HOME!!!!!

Attached: 10000 - 2soyjaks amerimutt angry country flag glasses open_mouth soyjak stubble subvariant_duzjak united_states variant_classic_soyjak variant_gapejak vore white_skin.png (600x900, 20.09K)

Never been to Paris. Why would I go to a shithole?
I'm talking about Parisians when they get of their cage.

Millions of your kind come to Paris each year and review sites are littered with similar complaints:
Louvre Museum
>So many amazing artifacts and things to see but if you can't read french don't bother. Barely 20% of the informal plaques are in English or any other language!
>I must point out i am not rating the displays, but the way they are displayed. This museum has artifacts from half the world, yet they do not seem to bother helping foreign visitors appreciate what is on display. Around maybe 80% of labels are in french only, a mere 1 in 5 wirh English translation. Additionally, the rooms are chaotic and the map does a poor job helping you navigate. Also, some staff are rude or plain indifferent at best, and remind you of the stereotypes for the french... Which in a place of culture is very sad.
>Unfortunally very poor management. Biggest minus is not having bilingual infos On items; they're all in french. I've visited most Of Europe and almost everywhere you can find english and local informations... Sometimes even more languages. EXCEPT LOUVRE. Minus five stars.
Sainte-Chapelle
>We visited there today and the woman at the ticket counter was horrible.. we live in Belgium and we qualify for the free tickets because we are EU residents under 25 (we have visited museums all over the EU and have never had an issue). The woman took our National ID Cards are proceeded to tell us that since we do not speak fluent French that she didn’t believe we lived in Belgium and that we also must have never had a proper education.. She gave us our tickets eventually but this ruined our whole visit to the Chapelle
>Very old and interesting and small chapel. Lady at ticket booth is absolutely rude and does not like English speaking people. Dont waste your time unless you speak french.

You're desperate for attention and you will be sent to hell tonight

Unironically, Parisians weren't even rude to me when I was there, but I spoke basic French and would use it. Half the time they'd answer in English but in almost all cases they were pleasant enough. I also didn't consider it a shithole but this was in the late 90s because I'm old.

>Hates shitty tourists
>Goes everywhere else to be shitty tourists
Kind of makes me hate them even more if they know how bad it is desu

You get what you deserve.

>so basically they're dicks to Karens
Based.

Literal petty subhuman taking out his impotent rage on individuals who did him no wrong
Parisians truly are monsters...

When I was in Paris I only talked to girls. They were all nice to me. Asking do you speak German goes a long way

Ya not even China eats snails

How can it be impotent if it makes you seethe this hard

Parisians are superhumans though
Girls living in student cities are always horny, not really an achievement

Based

you can't even rape a french woman, they give it up willingly like the nazi occupation

snails are a common food all over the mediterranean you retarded leaf

Pretty sure they do m8, at least somewhere in China they do. The badass little market/restaurant I used to live next to sold them. Also there's literally nothing wrong with eating snails and anybody who turns their noses up at them without trying them has just outed themself as an unadventurous pussy tbqhwy.

I like Germans
I like French music
youtube.com/watch?v=rrVDATvUitA

You savages disgust me
Bet bushmen look at you wierd

yes we do

Okay, but are they hot?

I have no wish to eat snails in the same way I have no wish to try gay sex

Do you eat clams and mussels and shit? Why is a snail so outrageous?

But both make my mouth water…

it's not the same

Based faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=NINOxRxze9k

cozy af

Why cant you angloids stop obsessing about France like fr stop

Eating snails and fucking men are even less the same than my comparison, however.

Parisians are probably the prettiest race on Earth. The rest of the country is inbred and ugly outside of the cities where people have mediocre looks.

Attached: 1639201801711.webm (640x1136, 2.6M)

we love you fr

Based, I like Air. Stereolab is tight too.

I want to go to Paris and have gaysex.

>fr

Attached: 17491 - clothes ear hair open_mouth soyjak track_suit variant_kuzjak zoomer.png (810x1080, 314.28K)

Don't Parisians also have the worst reputation in France?
For being the most insufferable cunts?

You can have gaysex anywhere, bro. You should go to France to see the sights and eat ze snails.

Air is classic Summer French tunes

Provincials resent Paris for conquering them and for running the entire country's economy. Paris alone produces more wealth than most countries on Earth.