Is King GigaChad in show set in 80's

>is King GigaChad in show set in 80's
>in 2022 would get laughed/scorned at for not being Chad enough
>non 6'0 roided delon-tier faced men aren't people, only 'things' that ruin a girl's 'best life' by having the temerity to not be visually appealing enough via genetics

Attached: 1654215040811.jpg (480x477, 32.29K)

or maybe it's your personality

there are no white people anymore

that dude is from australia. like 90% of the cast is non-american. the only american dude is of course the black guy.

>in 2022 would get laughed/scorned at for not being Chad enough
I doubt it. Billy would mog zoomer teens. Teen lads these days are all fucking Brocolli-headed gay boys carrying man-bags. Lmao

He is 5'9 you retard. FIVE FEET FUCKING NINE mogs? LMAO.

its not the size of the ship its the motion in the ocean. he'll forever mog dipshit spergos like you simply by being a charismatic handsome chad

His face is fine and Billy has charisma but don't you dare peddle the sad manlet cope that height doesn't matter. 5'9 is the new 5'3

I feel that Billy would've had a good character arc throughout the rest of the series but instead they kill him off because toxic masculinity is le bad.

manlets with swagger and charisma will always have it over awkward lanklet spergs

There was a sort of pasta in the generals about this exact thing:
>The plotting really misses him. The group doesn’t have that wildcard element, they’re all “good” kids and all on the same page. Billy was a great addition because he wasn’t a hero or an antagonist, just a dude wandering around and doing his own thing. One episode he’s hanging around Steve at school, another he’s trying to bang Mike’s mom, another he’s bullying the kids. He was a wildcard that could just randomly show up and derail the protagonists’s plans without even caring about the main plot, like when he gets drunk and shows up to Will’s house and brutally beats Steve into having to lie unconscious in the back of a car for the rest of the group’s mission.
>They tried to have this aspect with Jason but it just doesn’t work because we have literally zero scenes between him and any of the characters but Lucas. And it feels contrived because if Billy was alive these guys wouldn’t even be a threat because if he was around he’d find out they were going after his sister and he’d snort a line of coke, shotgun a few beers and beat the basketball team to death with a pipe and then go fuck someone’s gf.
>I miss him so much, the storyline would be way better if he was around.

Nobody wants hideous lanklets but the point is only tall Chad may have sex with non abominationable landwhales nowadays. Billy would get trounced in the modern dating market as a consequence of his manletism as would the lanklets via their ugly faces and shitty bodies

>actor born in 1994 is a realistic representation of what male attractiveness was like in the 1980s
the guys practically a zoomer. of course he'd be considered a chad today

Attached: 48db3768fd53849b5b36e4118a6b1a1a.jpg (900x1283, 75.7K)

>you now realize that Billy is actually shorter than Mike

they had to kill him because he was racist

at least he got redemption through his self sacrifice for Max and her friends

I'd rather be a Billy than a Mike though.

>alternative universe where Billy survives s3 and joins Steve, Nancy, and Robin in the Upside Down instead of Eddie
>starts burning a cross in the Upside Down whilst waving both a Confederate and Californian flag screaming about how he's an Murican and those demogorgons need to GYEEET OUT

He was my favourite and seeing him beat the shit out of that faggot Steve was satisfying.

2022 chad is a 6'5, 25yo Australian with a bulky body and crimson chin

Attached: 1654543652017.jpg (1108x1106, 58.12K)

Nigger go outside

Why?

You people need to live in the real world instead of imageboards, this lookism shit has little meaning in the real world if you actually interact with normal women and men, holy shit. You faggots are the sort of people who think they can fight in real life because they watched MMA and read the art of war or someshit. Grow the fuck up, jesus christ.

billy channeling the rage from his dad punking him into hunting down max, planting the seeds with mikes mom and tracking down the gang and beating the shit out of steve was absolute kino. even when he was turned into the host for the mind flayer he was still pretty based, it was at least interesting to see what he was up to and it was cool to see that billy was still in there.

they're from countries with stage acting traditions. it's not anti-American just pro-getting-actual-practice.

Take your meds
Touch grass

>>in 2022 would get laughed/scorned at for not being Chad enough
>>non 6'0 roided delon-tier faced men aren't people, only 'things' that ruin a girl's 'best life' by having the temerity to not be visually appealing enough via genetics
Your mind on Any Forums.

TOUCH
GRASS

He's right

I'm 5'11 and I get mogged pretty regularly

Lookism has ruined an entire generation of men. Crabs in a bucket. Just go outside, retard.

shut up faggot id beat the hell out of you and wipe you off my shoes like dog shit

i'm seeing a lot of platitudes here but that male virginity rate keeps climbing. i'm an old boomer who's basically out of the game at this point but even i can see that something is wrong