Team Depp are always having a laugh and a fun time on Twitter

>Team Depp are always having a laugh and a fun time on Twitter
>After Amber called them "randos" they changed their names to 'Rando #1' and 'Rando #2', etc.
>They all have a blast and go on YouTube shows and talk to journalists etc.
>They all got thousands of fans and followers too

Amberbros... This can't be happening.

Attached: 20220425_213524.jpg (924x803, 47.64K)

lol

Attached: 1631801426093.png (664x444, 255.22K)

This bitch has no idea what she's doing lol. I have never seen someone JUST themselves this bad and deserve it.

OBJECTION!!!!!

HEARSAY!!!!

Attached: D9B6F705-63B5-4F73-81BE-F73C0026AA58.png (362x341, 172.08K)

I can save her

Did you expect her to go 'lol yeah, i made it all up kek'

damn she's in rough shape

>Amber heard defames Depp again by insinuating he lied in court
That should have been the headline. She can’t keep saying he abused her without proof

I guess people know she's crazy but don't expect her to be this mentally unstable. There has to be a point where you just shrug your shoulders because the jig is up. How can you go on lying when literally nobody buys it for even a second? Does she think she can insist all that evidence out of existence? Or does she think the single digit numbers of other crazy women pretending to believe her for political reasons are enough?

>when literally nobody buys it for even a second
There are plenty of deranged people backing her on the internet because of the culture war they're invested in.

to be fair, she probably believes Depp was abusive in her own mind. She calls him abusive for leaving her when she starts arguments. She's legit mentally ill. Besides, what is she going to do? Go back to being a stripper? She can't back down. And at least she has powerful jewish allies in hollywood and the newspapers that still back her up

She's such a loser.

Attached: Screenshot_20220601-195917.png (1440x2552, 715.21K)

I can break her

Who will play her in the inevitable American Crime Story adaptation ?

Lisa Ann

There is only 1 answer. We've been over this user.

Attached: 1640675010994.jpg (1794x1356, 2.01M)

>Caring about celebrity gossip and drama

Literal fucking soccermoms, the lot of you

I miss it, desu. Finally some scandals and controversies that feel somewhat genuine.

Amber heard

Amber... Turd...

>After Amber called them "randos" they changed their names to 'Rando #1' and 'Rando #2', etc.
kek, really?

Cue the lawtubers, behavior analysts, and "psychologists" breaking down every word and expression in this interview to laugh at Amber and call her a liar (once again) just to make a quick buck.

I will be staying off of social media bc it really upsets me to see ppl STILL tormenting Amber and monetizing on her trauma.

Idk how I feel abt the interview with Guthrie since her husband did consulting for Depp's lawyers, but I will be watching in support of Amber. I'm sure she has a lot to say and I am ready to listen.

>cast a Latina as a coalburning white woman

Dr. MoMmY!!!!

Attached: 99D922D0-4857-4B8E-9D16-2E340F018AA5.jpg (642x552, 56.84K)

What's even more funny is that her efforts to unJUST herself is making her JUSTing even more. Kek

she's mentall ill in the literal crazy person sense. she shouldn't be allowed to make decisions. she should be in care its not funny

No, just shut up and wait for the storm to pass so you can start redeeming your career. By doing this shit she's just burying herself even more. It's clear she's doing it to clean her name, but it won't work. It is too soon.