What a fucking kino finale

What a fucking kino finale

Attached: barry.jpg (1383x2048, 343.24K)

How will Barry escape the slammer?

barry bot back at it

Are they making another season?

timeskip or fuches takes the fall for everything somehow

felt like a filler season desu

meds
fuches claimed to be the raven to that guard, that can be used against him

yes, though i have no idea how can they move forward

it's deff a bot right? like half the responses in the last thread read as bots. first time ive ever felt like a schizo and started to think like 70% of posters and threads are bots. anyways, the finale sucked balls. ill say it again, they portrayed cousineau well due to his jew backstabbing behavior. only realistic thing this season

Pretty sure Bill Harder said this was the last season in an interview.

they use the same image in each thread's OP
they don't really talk about the show, except to say how good it was and that Season 4 will be interesting/ask what you think will happen in S4
there are no jokes or original content like you
would see in a general

it's bizarre

you're in a dream
wake up, Matthew

>they use the same image in each thread's OP
it's the first image that pops up in google

Can I get QRD on this show? I know nothing about it but thinking of watching. No big spoilers please

Don't think i hated it as much as everyone else but goddamn Albert confronting Barry felt underwhelming.

Absolute banger of a finale. This show doesn't get enough attention.

i dont think there is anything concrete the law can use against barry. there is no confession or evidence its all circumstantial or hearsay that stems from fuches telling people he killed moss. fuches claiming to be the raven and knowing where moss's body was dont look good for him if gene is questioned.
it seems pretty likely fuches takes the fall and his arc ends with him actually enjoying prison. seeing as he had two opportunities to live a truly free live on the land with a beautiful woman and he keeps running from that it would be a fitting end to learn he actually feels at home in basically a complete opposite environment.

Very common first name. Say the middle or last name too fuckface

its was great
>How will Barry escape the slammer?
meh, theyre way too clever for some pedestrian reddit shit like that, im thinking he gets some sort of deal with the prosecutors to go after the cartels or to go all special forces somewhere

this tard is calling barry threads shill threads when we have 300 star wars spams per hour?

Attached: mfw(3).jpg (2513x1425, 309.96K)

Naa i think that was the point, He knows Barry saved him and also is having the internal conflict of putting him down because he is clearly a crazy person.
>"Youre not evil, "
>walks away as fast as possible

Next season will be Fuches and barry in prison together.

>53025▶
>Next season will be Fuches and barry in prison together.
Thats what i was thinking, but only for a short time, an episode or two. Hader gets bored fast apparently

You're right, botspam ruined 4channel. If you suspect a spambot, report them. Of course reportan doesn't do much especially on a board like Any Forums

was it a tiger?

former marine turned hitman is depressed. he follows a target to his acting classes and he likes what he sees, thinks it could be his way to do something with his life that isn't killing, and his boss doesn't like it. shenanigans ensue

Maybe. I could see it going all season though, with a trial playing out and fuches going to testify and barry and him aligning with different prison gangs to try to kill each other, etc.

>Barry and Hank go Army of Two
I could get down with that

You got that right, amigo

Ok, now that the copy pasted summary that tells us nothing about the goal of the series has been posted, could anyone share something about the tone or themes it's going for?

probably. fuches gets charged with moss's murder and confesses, becomes a bigshot in prison as the raven.
barry gets a few months for aggravated assault for pointing the gun at moss's dad and the first couple episodes are them in prison together.

He won't. He will be in prison and next season will deal with wrapping up the other characters stories. Ends with season 4.

He's directing all of season 4.

I like how Gene got the best of Barry through the power of acting

I want him n to win sobad but doubt they'll have the balls

fuck off back to r eddit, retard

Jesus fucking christ just fucking watch the goddamn show if you're interested. Spend literally half of an hour watching the first episode. Stop acting like your time is so important, you're on Any Forums right now.

Nah, he's fucked now.

dark comedy with a fish out of water type character.
hes an autist loner hitman that suddenly has to interact with a bunch of extrovert theatre guys, while getting caught up with the mob and having to keep his old life a secret.

Remember when this show had jokes in it?