Does he unironically hate women? I don't even mean in the SJW "all criticism is sexist" sense...

Does he unironically hate women? I don't even mean in the SJW "all criticism is sexist" sense, but he seems to get mad every time a female character does something with their roles

Attached: the_critical_drinker.jpg (1280x720, 105.5K)

everyone who replies after me is a faggot

That's what happens when you don't get any pussy.

that guy unironically shilled for free guy, the most woke garbage yet still pretends he hates woke sjw stuff

He's just not sympathetic to women who use the casting couch to get roles then whine about not being respected.

Do you unironically hate men? I don't even mean in the feminist "all men are evil" sense, but threads like these seem to be written by people that get mad any time a man critiques a female for any reason in a given role.

Neah.
He provided Ripley as a classic example of a strong female character

he's a centre left boomer liberalist who wants to 'return to the 90's'. he's pro globohomo, pro immigration, pro vax, pro Israel, pro Ukraine. he's just a larping grifter that relies on LE WOKEISM AMIRITE FELLOW REDDITOS???

pretty much this

Like all YouTube "critics" he has no real beliefs or values, he only expresses that which will gain him the most views and therefore income.
If his fanbase likes a female character, then he says she's great. But that rarely happens.

can you stop shilling this unfunny retard here already? fuck

>I’m done with marvel and Star Wars
>still continues to watch and review them because he’s a pleb with limited taste
He’s Any Forums the movie reviewer

He probably doesn't but his audience does so he has to make these videos just like he has to make them if the lead were black or gay.

These youtubers know where there bread is buttered and they have to give the "people" what they want

False. He is blatantly pro-Nazi.

Yeah the fact that he liked Peacemaker was stupid too

Anyone who doesn't hate female nature at this point is stupid.
Modern society proves everything ancient civilizations and religions said about women is correct. So why are you shying away from the tried and tested solutions to the female question?

True. Without the benefit of fucking them you see what they're really like.

>Modern society proves everything ancient civilizations and religions said about women is correct.
100%

Everything from the divorce rates, to economic factors, crime rates, all bear witness to the wisdom of the ancients concern how corrupt, selfish, and incompetent females are when left alone to their own decisions. The only people that make shittier decisions than men are women and children.

no he isn't, his content is safe

he does it because he knows his audience (you) responds to it.

No shit it's so he can stay on youtube.

>pro-nazi
What does that even mean, or is that just some stupid bullshit you made up?