Which state is majority populated with inbred sub 50 iq obese retards with sub highschool level education

Which state is majority populated with inbred sub 50 iq obese retards with sub highschool level education.

Attached: 다운로드 (1).png (309x163, 2.17K)

All of them

anywhere west of Pennsylvania or south of Virginia.

inbreeding is no longer necessary, our gene pool is beyond corrupt from years of wild economic success. most of us are unfit for basic survival at this point

Unironically the deep south.

Kentucky and alabama

Alabama.
I don't even dislike Alabama, that's just my understanding of the statistics that cover all of those things.
I would say being inbred and being 50 iq are neccesarily related, I mean look at Ashkenazi Jews.
What's funny is it used to be Americans are all inbred sub 50 iq obese retards with sub highschool level education.
Now it's that Americans are all mixed race sub 50 iq obese retards with sub highschool level education.
The stereotypes don't really mesh over when, with exception of Californians, most mixed race Americans are middle class Germanic boomer spawn.

Aren't neccesarily related*

"At least we're not Mississippi" is an actual saying in the US.

>mixed race
>germanic
are you implying that the inhabitants of different germanic countries are entirely different races?
if so, where is the line drawn? is a half dutch half german mixed race?

whichever has the most blacks

Any flyover state, i guess

Nigga, your schizo insecurity completely misinterpreted what I meant. I was referring to George Zimmermans and Kyle Rittenhouse, the spawn of Germanic boomer men and Goblina women. Good Lord I can't imagine being this insecure to have extrapolated this completely different meaning.

Based. The orange fool will be reelected, right?
If he is I think it's the end of the current world order.

I think he's going to jail and then there will be some kind of violent civil unrest.

Everything in the south and midwest

Alabama.
Ignore the meme answers, "all of them," yes well done but the answer is Alabama.

Inbred retards Alabama
Inbred geniuses & schizophrenics New York
Now heres a list of highly inbred groups in the US.
Hasidics
Mennonites
Amish
Mormon fundamentalist
deep south rural African-Americans
Appalachian Scotch-Irish Whites
Native Americans(within their tribes)

Whichever has the most NIGGERS or SPICS

this

I will not say for that would dishonor my countrymen...... but you know who you are.