Finbros

finbros

Attached: i.4cdn.org%2Fpol%2F1660767551788082.webm (228x480, 2.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ylilauta.org/satunnainen/130696907
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sharia now

>dancing without a licence
Disgusting.

I didn't even notice it was Sanna at a quick glance. But once I saw her fsg friend on the right I immediately realized we need to be nuked into oblivion. What are they listening to? Why do they humiliate us like this?

What's in the glass...

sanna delicious piss

Ah good, thought the man had cut his balls and put them in the glass. Faith in humanity restored

salmão e seus bots..

Here's the full video.

ylilauta.org/satunnainen/130696907

who is the woman with glasses and a fringe?

Oh. My. Fucking. God.
Every single Finn needs to be culled. All of them. We are insane for tolerating this bitch. "Ryssäbotti" of course there are the normies defending her in the thread. Imagine all the things she has done during her term that haven't been recorded and published to some public ig page.

I can't understand what's a problem. Is that woman president of Finland or what? And what's wrong she did on this video?

>Your user account is too new to post on this board. You will need to wait for 24 hours before you can post.
>Error loading advertisements. This usually is caused by an ad blocker or VPN. Please turn them off or consider purchasing a Gold account to remove ads.
wtf is this cancer

finland is too progressive a country for me.

this is the power of being raised by two dikes.

>mfw another BBC boat departs from Libya

I hate her so fucking much it's unreal.

It is (was) Finnish Any Forums but it was ruined by the kike who owns it so now it's basically reddit 2.0 ISN'T THAT FUNNY!

Attached: D8E2217F-26D5-403E-A811-99AC85F3650F.jpg (315x547, 14.59K)

hope putin nuke her

Attached: tmp.jpg (720x413, 31.19K)

First one is to stop spam, second one is because you're accessing the site outside of Finland and can't load advertisement.

Go back