Why are Slavs like this?

Attached: File.png (1284x1500, 1005.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GymvBG6z9Fw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just meet black women in real life and your jungle fever will be cured

i'm 23 and i've never seen any black person irl

You are so blessed

Attached: IMG_4509.png (1000x1000, 119.25K)

u should not be so racist, pal...

I met a black lady in a night club, she told me she isn't interested after two minutes ofa conversation

>In the last year, I only masturbate to black chicks

>

Attached: 9f7.jpg (2760x2228, 511.37K)

Why does this look like an AI generated image?

Perfect Russian of Future would multicultural and colored.

White Russians love black queens

Attached: 1660435112777777.webm (640x800, 629.91K)

Slavs have coalburning instincts. All the kweenposters are balto-slavs or finnics (same thing)

real non-meme answer is that slavshit women are coalburning subhumans so having a mixed race half-slav half-black son pretty much sets him for life of being popular with the girls in slavlands. in case you have a daughter, well... women fare well in the dating market no matter how they look like

Everyone loves QVEENS

>Fucking life.

Attached: 1641358060829.jpg (176x171, 18.96K)

I've never saw black woman irl. I saw like 5 guys, and some of them were dressed like tribal cannibals and asked money for photo with them.

Slavs are right tho black girls are absolute fuck machines. Get sucked off by a black girl is the closest thing there is to experiencing heaven on earth.

Is choco pussy really that good to make you a racetraitor hypocrite and have kids that look nothing like you?

Attached: 1640253759516.jpg (690x644, 64.41K)

I'm brown, and all I want is a nice white girl. Let's trade women.

Does birth control not exist in Greece?

to elaborate on this here's an example. the guy conducting the interview is half-Senegalese half-Polish whereas the girls are full Nigerian
youtube.com/watch?v=GymvBG6z9Fw
he's a legitimate gigatyrone and probably has a BBC to top it all. why would anyone want to have a subhuman 100% slavshit baby when you can set him for life by providing him with BLACK genes?

If that was true niggers wouldn't chase after fat white girls, they would stick with their own

The guys in the OP talk about breeding. And besides, even if you don't procreate with them, you're still a racetraitor.

Wrong, black women want good men. They know that their men are shit.

Yes, well done. However!

Attached: yugo black.png (2084x3065, 597.43K)