We are not poland of asia we were only colonized by japan for 35 years while poland was conquered for 124 years

We are not poland of asia we were only colonized by japan for 35 years while poland was conquered for 124 years.

Attached: 다운로드.jpg (224x225, 8.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0MuX3t2Io50
youtube.com/watch?v=iaWhAYlaKhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're right, Poland doesn't whine as much as you do.

Korea: chink vassal for 5000 years

Please be nice to Poland. It could happen to anyone who spawns in that location. It is a bad spawning location. Cannot wall main.

Plus the Japanese cleaned and refined you guys up

Koreans are the father race of the Manchu though. I am not even meming this.

Polands 225 years history they were occupied for 175 years.

Poland has a 1200 year history. Look up Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth too.

Poland and Korea are friends. and you are an asshole. Please fucking kill yourself loser

Attached: 1087_2053_0-2.jpg (800x600, 152.03K)

I've been saying it the entire time
I feel sorry for you being abused the same way as the concept of Central Europe.. that's what women feel like when they're approached by incels

Im talking recently aslo korea doesnt suffer the same geographic problems as poland. We are no poland of asia its probably like Xinjiang or laos or something

You also realized poland and korea are completely different countries both geographically and economically racially etc.
Its like comparing an apple to a dragon fruit.

그냥 자살해줘

op is not Korean.

Korea always loves Poland.

>I've been saying it the entire time
kek

>We are not poland of asia

of course you're not, you have your own modern industry and huge cultural influence on the region/world

In case you haven't noticed we alreadg have asia's poland and it's kurdistan, Kim.

I respect you and the op is not Korean.
Your recent economic development is amazing

Koreans respect the help of Japanese to prosper in greater east-asian co prosperity sphere, but poland senselessly does warsaw rebellion and results in deaths of thousands of people. Koreans are more smart than Poland.

OP is not Korean
Every Koreans love poland

youtube.com/watch?v=0MuX3t2Io50

Attached: 1588360658566.gif (223x199, 66.69K)

Jew of asia.....

>Your recent economic development is amazing

our recent development is the same like Vietnam's - nothing on our own, just foreign companies investing here because they get somewhat educated and hard working employees for 1/3 of price in their countries

Poland whines 10x more

OP is a butthurt Pole probably, no one outside Poland knows about Warsaw Uprising

CGI in this movie is so cringeworthy lmao.

it doesn't matter

I used to like it then I paid attention. I can't unsee.

our biggest mistake, should have allied with Turks against Germans instead

Attached: ywf6gaxtnd821.png (4592x3196, 1.25M)

Europes geographic so much different to east asia there is no equivalent nations in this shit region.

Attached: eastasia-physical-map.jpg (1200x808, 237.49K)

I call them poo land

youtube.com/watch?v=iaWhAYlaKhI

민생과 평화에 위협되고 도움되지 않는 한미연합군사훈련을 중단하라! 한미동맹 파기하라! 주한미군 철수하라!