Why did he do it bros?

Why did he do it bros?

Attached: E066EAFA-B9BB-46E9-BE9C-537BC4DF4D7A.png (360x330, 79.79K)

For me it's House

Ave, true to Caesar

Attached: 8492 (2).jpg (3050x3528, 343.46K)

These dudes are transphobic Chuds. NCR is where it's at.

>you want my opinion as a former citizen or future conqueror?

Attached: 1655683137952.png (644x800, 38.57K)

He saw all the new """"cultures"""" forming in the wasteland so he decided to eradicate all of them

this game is too boring for me now, ive played it too much and i already did the missions a million times, i dont know how people put so many hours into this game and play it hundreds of times

NCR hates gays

it's Hegelian dialectics, not personal animosity

Same but I still enjoy shitposting about it
Hope starfield is good

Proof that not understanding Hegel is disastrous even in fiction

Because the NCR shat in his cornflakes and because 300 years from now Mormons will still be retarded

his backstory is pretty weak
no way some soy follower of the apocalypse would be able maintain control of savage desert tribes

He's Arcade Gannon but with balls

Is this a rare 'cado

>Invade California
>All your supplies get bottlenecked at one point since the Divide is now no longer viable
>Brotherhood sees how you just destroy tech because "hurr muh hegel"
>Helps NCR bomb the area with Vertibirds
>Invasion fails
>Your empire collapses because you failed to conquer California

Mormons are the most powerful race in the world

Attached: 1242053292-fallout_characters_by_carpathia05-d59dmvo.png (900x458, 414.66K)

It was me, Barry!
I broke the Dam!

Attached: images (5).jpg (225x225, 6.51K)

The Western Brotherhood by the time of New Vegas has essentially been wiped out.

>Actually, my opinion's the same either way.

I don't know what any of this means nerd

NCR alone could do it anyway.
What's the Legion gonna do?

And who fucking asked?

>The Western Brotherhood by the time of New Vegas has essentially been wiped out.

Uhmm...what? In Fallout 3, which only takes 4 years before NV, Outcasts of the eastern BOS regularly make comments about Lost Hills, and how they are going to ''put Lyons in his place''

This is why I take a year of brake after couple of playthroughs.

>Meanwhile, the Brotherhood in the West is dying out, effectively in hiding,[5] with some of its most talented members going rogue instead of aiding the Brotherhood.[16] The depletion of manpower has severely impacted its ability to wage war, with fallen veterans replaced by relatively inexperienced soldiers promoted out of necessity.[Non-game 2]
Lost Hills is virtually all they have left.

It took me many play throughs and many Oxhorn video binges to realize why Yes Man says the Brotherhood is projected to be the Strip's biggest enemy. The Brotherhood is hostile to every faction in the game unless you jump through all of McNamara's shit tier fetch quests. Elijah destroyed any good standing the Brotherhood would ever have, leaving them with a codex that will only worsen their standing with other factions. Veronica's quest is broken by taking up Paladin Hardin's ousting of Elder McNamara. The Brotherhood's xenophobia and stagnation is perhaps the core theme of the game theme for communal renewal. The Boomers are written to open up from Nellis as a foil to the Brotherhood which has no options aside from being handheld by the Courier to a flimsy peace with the NCR. You're always the outsider in every quest getting the faction to open up and trust or hunker down and get hostile.

Attached: 1659951859611573.jpg (768x1892, 315.55K)

Win since the NCR is incredibly unstable and a decisive rout by the Legion would leave them extremely vulnerable. The Legion is completely united behind one cause, the NCR is just a bunch of stooges for an uncaring oligarchy.

ONE
CHOKEPOINT

user there are a fuckton of crossings besides the Dam itself, it's just the Legion can't use them while the NCR still holds the region and could easily repel a mass landing. Even still, plenty of Legion forces slip over the river anyway, as we see in the game. Once they lose it the Legion can pour over the river from Boulder to Yuma.

>Legioncoal babble
Don't care, still voting for Kimball
God bless our troops

Attached: 1653098958710.jpg (845x634, 444.93K)

*blocks your path

Attached: images (6).jpg (179x282, 10.47K)