/tbg/ - The Boys General

Cast Them Edition

Last Thread:

Attached: PotentialKino.jpg (2048x867, 850.49K)

Homelander is a Jewish caricature of American Exceptionalism.

>>starlight thinks homelander squealed
>>doesn't trust him anymore
I assume you meant that Supersonic squealed.
So HL killed Supersonic and told Annie that A Train snitched on them to sow dissent between Starlight and Supersonic? 10/10 plan.

>Negan
As Negan.

Attached: 1633491180733.png (1024x1536, 1.04M)

Give Jensen Ackles a Stargate show set after SG-1/Atlantis/Universe.

Attached: Somebody saaaaave people and hunt things.webm (720x406, 2.49M)

i meant a-train oops
>HL overhears Supersonic and A-Train discussing
>kills Supersonic
>tells Starlight that A-Train squealed (she didn't even know he was on board IIRC)
>she's now terrified to tell anyone, even people she trusts, because either they'll snake or try to recruit someone else who'll snake

He's honestly not that good dude. He's funny but shouldn't be a lead. Only worked for supernatural because of the teenage girl fanbase
Make him a wise cracking tokra

doubt it, he'd do anything to stay in the 7
ofc he squealed

This man will kill homelander

>Negan will beat Homelander to death
Boy oh BOY I cannot wait

Attached: 1633731153682.gif (400x223, 3.69M)

>he'd do anything to stay in the 7
Homelander is treating him like shit, he's getting bullied by The Deep of all people, and anything he earnestly suggests is instantly shot down by higher-ups
he's completely disillusioned with it all by now, plus he knows he's on the verge of being replaced since he can't even use his powers anymore

>He's funny but shouldn't be a lead
He's got a similar presence as Richard Dean Anderson when he was MacGyver. He'll be perfect if the new Stargate show is based on SG-1. If it's a reboot then it won't work.

Attached: dean10.webm (640x368, 194.26K)

Sure, but that's all he has left, riding the coattails of his past career and playing along as the member of The Seven. If he's out, he's out for good, seeing how his heart is a ticking time bomb. His brother tried pitching him the idea of retiring and taking care of the community, but he just can't let go.

Cast him.

Attached: Super guns.jpg (900x1200, 214.51K)

>His brother tried pitching him the idea of retiring and taking care of the community, but he just can't let go
considering the preview has him lashing out at Blue Balls or whatever his name is, I think you're wrong

Grown up Ryan

Not me, mate.

Attached: Screenshot_20220613-074750_Firefox Beta.jpg (720x1280, 429.78K)

How the fuck does his power works?
Does he ALSO have mass control?
Because it's clear that he loses mass when shrinking.
BUT he also still somehow has super strength? What? As he can throw people around in ant mode? Fucking retarded

>Grown up Ryan
I'd be okay with this as it seems to be referenced.

Attached: Smallville reference boys.jpg (1024x1024, 164.4K)

It was just an antman reference. And that movie made zero sense. Just don't think about it

SOMEBODY SAAAAAAAVEEEE MEEEEEE

>*leans back*
>hot diggity dog look at you, all red white and blue!
>let me ask one thing blondie
>*grips Lucille tightly*
>I hope you got your shitting pants on

Well he still snitched and got an innocent idiot killed just to earn some imaginary brownie points with Homelander.

Attached: 1641810223126.gif (498x315, 2.71M)

Who's that retard?

>If I suck homelanders dick he will let me stay even though I still can't run
Is A-train a retard?

alternatively
he didn't snitch and saw homelander was always one step ahead so now he has nothing to lose

everyone who is still in the seven is retarded

Holy crap.