What would a Lucas made sequel trilogy have been like? Would it have been more successful?

What would a Lucas made sequel trilogy have been like? Would it have been more successful?

Attached: Lucas.jpg (1333x2000, 1.63M)

>Would it have been more successful?
i dont doubt it for a second.

he wanted maul as bad guy

kino

Attached: z7H_sa0__400x400.jpg (240x240, 7.74K)

>What would a Lucas made sequel trilogy have been like?
Based.
>Would it have been more successful?
Yes.

Nah, he can't direct for shit, no matter how bad the disney wars were it will always be better than anything he created after A New Hope.

maul should have been a major antagonist in the prequels rather than just being killed in the first movie

Nah...Lucas would have had a complete story line set out, at least.

It would have catered to kids even more than his previous works, and it would have been filled with shit-tier diversity hires, though, which is bad.

It would have sold more toys and spawned more vidya.

He had a clear idea about a sequel trilogy if i am not wrong. After the cluster fuck of the prequels, i trust george would have worked with others as he did in the OT, so the result could have been kino.

I don't understand how he couldn't get anybody to direct the prequels, was Ron Howard that busy? Was Spielberg that burned out? Was the world really that jaded in the late 90s that nobody wanted to make sci-fi adventure anymore?

Attached: based.jpg (450x338, 23.07K)

he talked with Mark Hamill about doing the sequels in 2015 during the filming of the original trilogy

It would’ve been about the force being an ancient microscopic/quantum level technology that became a religion over a long period of dystopia.

>i trust george would have worked with others as he did in the OT, so the result could have been kino.
you trust George would have done something that he didn't end up doing?

You’ve never seen American grafiti thx

people will still hate it for whatever reason

None of them wanted it because nobody wanted the pressure. They also knew George and knew he'd just micromanage them the whole time so they thought he might as well direct it.

The RLMfagots would spew their retarded garbage takes. In a sense, I'm glad George sold it to Disney. When he finally gets it back (or at least get full creative control again), people will appreciate him more. I predict Star Wars will experience a huge resurgence at that time.

>They also knew George and knew he'd just micromanage them the whole time
Spielberg did several movies with him just fine, I guess its because SW was George's baby he wouldn't have final say or something

>When he finally gets it back (or at least get full creative control again)

Attached: 1652454722608.jpg (1224x1445, 173.59K)

>When he finally gets it back (or at least get full creative control again)
The guy is almost 80, he's not coming back.

More woke, more romance, worse writing.
About the same success. Star Wars fans are retarded

His writing is so bad we would be quoting these movies for decades. That's for sure, unlike the Disney sequels that are entirely forgettable.