Do you shower before going to bed or in the morning in your country?

In my opinion morning shower havers are subhuman. Imagine going to bed filthy from living life during the day only to get filthy again the next day after your morning shower. Disgusting.

Attached: croma-select-280-showerpipe_showering-woman_ambience_3x4.jpg (900x1200, 189.24K)

I shower every evening and morning

I rarely ever shower

Why? You dont sweat in finland. Do you get stinky by morning already? What about all the water usage dont you know theres an epic DROUGHT?!

Workout at night shower in the morning

I like my bed stinky

This

disgusting. you are a vile canadian creature.
yes and when do you sleep?

>not rinsing off both morning and night and doing a good scrub only when you feel you need it

Where I live, it has barely rained since July 1st or so, so my well is dry and my 8000L cisterns that collect rainwater for house use is only at 42% full. So I try to shower less than I want to; Ideally I like a hot bath every night and a shower every morning, but that is a luxury I can only afford in the wet winter months.

For now, I take a "navy" shower once every 2 days, where I rinse, turn off the water, soap up, then rinse off. It sucks. I hate showering every 2 days, I feel like filth.

Attached: Atlantic.jpg (500x375, 54.71K)

>You dont sweat in finland.
Why do you think so?
>Do you get stinky by morning already?
No I just like being clean and fresh
>What about all the water usage dont you know theres an epic DROUGHT?!
The two things Finland is definitely not lacking are pine trees and freshwater so no problem

why tho? before bed shower is sufficient.

Always before bed. I hate sleeping dirty.

After I work out. Jokes aside I can't sleep right unless I shower

because it hardly gets above 25C in finlad which is non sweat territory.
grim, our drought is pretty severe also.

Doesn't really bother me

Usually shower in the noon if I'm home
Take shower in the afternoon/night if out of home

Night showers are good cause it helps me sleep in warmer nights

It depends. If I have to wake up early, I shower in the night, but if I have to wake up late and I want to fap I shower in the morning.

Yesterday it was 28 celsius at this time, now it's 21 and you can sweat indoors while doing physical work or just doing something in your warm winter clothes

Likewise my Finnish brother. Feels good to be clean.

ofcourse you sweat if you wear winter clothes during summer silly.

Before going to bed if I haven't showered already due to sport.