>>169526164

Most American states aren't white though, only a handful of them are, and Western Turks are whiter than the rest of them.

Attached: Turkey_flag (2).jpg (3008x2000, 2.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sabah.com.tr/secim/24-haziran-2018-secim-sonuclari/izmir-secim-sonuclari
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White American btw, but i love my Turkish brothers and sisters

why are you obsessed with T*RRRRRKs and hate germans redpill me mr american

Attached: 1660642954881932.png (1610x1054, 1.24M)

turkey should kick em out, a white can never be a real turk

Attached: 1658023664730.jpg (480x480, 31.53K)

>german flag

every time

I don't hate Germans though

Not a lot of us Americans here though
And no I'm not military

where do you live lets hang out? i still have 9€ ticket i can travel if you got a place

Yeah right Abdul, I mean Joe

Lübeck
i don't like to meet people from Any Forums sorry

I literally posted my american passport in another thread

too north for me whiteboy north is shittiest part of germany

ah a swarthy southoid

im türk whiteboy go south if you wanna enjoy germany north is just autistic old people

thanks for letting me know to stay as north as possible if i ever travel to Germany.

North Germany are literally just Danes, also everyone has blue eyes and all the women are blonde. It's weird sometimes desu but feels comfy

eh, as a T*******RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIK you're only part right since Istanbul is basically an arab-kurd-eastern Turk(armenian) colony at this point. It can change from paki looking people all the way up to slavic depending on where you go. also don't go by the names, Arnavutköy used to be inhabited by Albanians but now is just a kurd colony for example, lol. Most actual Istanbulites like my relatives also left the city long ago, the ones left live in isolated old district areas.

Attached: mehmet.jpg (485x769, 74.73K)

Ok use Izmir as an example then

also flooded like Istanbul, just not as bad, the central area is full of kurds, now arabs and also outer migrants, you'd have to go to the rich coastal areas with the Greek white house architecture villas if you want to see the natives.

Fucking kurds

I suggest just looking at the election map and housing prices, if you wanna make it easy.
sabah.com.tr/secim/24-haziran-2018-secim-sonuclari/izmir-secim-sonuclari
Some districts are large though so it doesn't tell all of the story, but Menemen having 20% of the population voting for HDP says enough.

usually housing prices says enough, same logic as N.Y housing prices with ghetto vs civilized area differences.