Cast her

Cast her.

Attached: may.png (720x540, 433.65K)

Attached: 1634405971644.jpg (2000x1333, 180.61K)

Isabella moner

Why do they act like it's hard for her to find a man? I would marry her in a heartbeat given the chance.

I'd watch her movie.

fuck off tranny

She's in Japan. They are gay retards there

>tranime aka beta pedo cartoons
no thanks

tranime weebsite.

oh well ok. maybe i should start watching these aneems

Like with almost any other anime where a girl is shown as having a difficult time getting the attention of men, you just have to suspend your disbelief about it. They have to make every anime girl as cute or sexy as possible because that’s just the name of the game, story elements are secondary, so when you see an extremely cute girl in anime and they make jokes about how she can’t get a boyfriend, you have to just kind of accept it.

Lmao the animu takes place in Chicago. What does that mean?

Gunsmith Cats takes place in Chicago.

fuck off tranny

Gunsmith Cats or Dirty Pair Flash?

Tranime niggers usually are bbc faggots and I have some screenshots with proof. You better shut your whore mouth up.

Gunsmith Cats is chadnime. It would melt the mind of a tranny if they tried to watch it

What are some other good filter animes?

Revolutionary Girl Utena

>revoltionary girl uten-ACK!

Chicago is considered the gay capital of the world.

That's San Francisco.

>half the cast, including MC, her villainous rival, and her sidekick, are LGBTQIA+
>not tranime
lol
lmao even

Oh, fuck. Confused them again.

Attached: 1651675112512.png (822x544, 435.34K)

It's straight to watch hot lesbians.

Rally is more asexual, but the creator had a fetish for teens and had her and Misty kiss. This fetish is further supported by his self insert at 35 dating and eventually marrying 17 year old Minnie May.