Find a friend

>find a friend
>actually finds a treasure
Seriously ?

Attached: 4EE20667-070E-4EA2-AC39-5C284CC40231.jpg (740x991, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=igq3HKP2uMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are we gonna keep up Budposting?

Burgers are genetically unable the process the KINO levels of Spencer & Hill joints

I’m trying

valiant effort
anybody have those star wars pictures with bud and terrence?

Xoomer here. Their westerns were on tv once and awhile but I never saw their other films over here in America

I recommend watching them, especially the early ones.

Attached: 0BE26DE6-DE29-4F89-B4BB-CEEA1FDF322B.jpg (732x458, 331.54K)

do you have the one where Bud slaps vader?

These movies are so unique, there's literally nothing like that.

Also, they are so comfy, I can watch them, forget about everything and think that there's no problem in the world that cannot be solved with a huge noisy slap.

they made many films together, they made a number of films each on their own. Having watched lots of them years ago they now seem to have been 1 film that i can't tell apart.

its really great

I don't get the appeal.
Bud Spencer slapping people and then throwing them through a wall is at least half of every Bud Spencer movie.

And?

>Bud Spencer slapping people and then throwing them through a wall is at least half of every Bud Spencer movie
that is part of the appeal of Bud

Doesn't it get a little stale?
I get the appeal of Jackie Chan movies, because he at least performs stunts that are impressive. In comparison, all the Bud Spencer movies had him athletically waddling around the mayhem throwing slow punches.
Maybe I've watched the wrong movies i.e. the ones he made later in his career.

Bud and Spencer feel friendly. Jackie Chan feels neurotic, but his films can be fun due to the action and the assorted acrobatics.

>dune_buggy.flac starts playing

WHO /PIEDONELOSBIRRO/ HERE?

I fucking love Hill/Spencer movies.
youtube.com/watch?v=igq3HKP2uMA
Bud Spencer is basically like a real life Obélix (he'd totally have been great as him in a live action movie). Seeing him being a grumpy but gentle giant that eats beans, no-sells and slaps the fuck out of some goons so hard they backflip never gets old.

Attached: bud spencer tarte dans la gueule 1.gif (252x184, 967.47K)

Attached: 9DF9BC55-E7F4-4962-AB58-DCB1B785445B.jpg (746x1100, 678.96K)

Attached: 7DED5956-128F-44FE-A0E5-59CBA7A3B27C.jpg (681x951, 553.46K)