I can't believe this actually happened

I can't believe this actually happened.

Attached: main-qimg-b855db4b33856196cca8587fb5c063c0-c.jpg (602x392, 61.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zViyZGmBhvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it did but it was greatly exaggerated. it was no 6 million its 10k at best

Attached: peter.gif (496x368, 1.23M)

My mother got really agitated by the suggestion that shooting rounds randomly in a prison during a war would cause massive amounts of panic among the soldiers stationed there.

why not?

>fantasy elements in historical films
just watch Van Helsing at this point

There are Nazi reports where they explicitly state they executed hundreds of thousands of Jews and "partisans" (code for unarmed civilians) on the Eastern Front. You have literally no idea what you're talking about.

I know, the math doesn't add up. Six million rounds from one rifle?

There were executions occurring constantly. The soldiers would have been completely desensitized to gunfire, as soldiers tend to be in the middle of a fucking war. You think guys in trenches during WW1 were constantly shitting their pants every time they heard a gunshot?

This didn't actually happen. Shrindler's List took some creative liberty to add some elements to make the nazis more evil.

Although the holocaust still happened. My mom's skin was turned into a lampshade, her head was shrunker into a token, her hair was turned into a mattress, her fat was turned into soap, and the rest was turned into sausage, and she was basically sold in the super markets for the German women.

It's just anti- white propaganda. Their aim is to blame the supposed holocaust on all white men.

was your mom masturbated to death?

You know nothing about war.
>non frontline soldier would be desensitized to gunfire
Nope.
>there would be constant extra-judicial executions going on in a labor camp that houses industrial workers
Nope.

Attached: 1587668832558.jpg (1233x776, 292.13K)

I think the makers of this film should be ashamed of themselves for downplaying the holocaust. What about the roller-coasters of death and electric floors?

jarvis, calculate the time it takes to gas 6 million jews

>Nope.
Bro, fucking civilians were desensitized to gunfire by that point in the war. You do realize cities were regularly getting bombed every day right?
>Nope.
Jews were viewed as literally less than expendable. They weren't paid, they were considered subhuman, and most of the people at the labor camps were well aware that the Jews were gonna be exterminated eventually anyway.

No one has ever, in the history of Holocaust scholarship, claimed that all 6 million Jews were killed by gassing. The majority were not even sent to camps before they were killed. The Nazi savages would dig trenches, shoot hundreds/thousands of Jews so they fell in those trenches, pour gasoline on the corpses, and light them on fire. They only stopped doing this and opted for gas chambers instead because it was deemed inefficient and bad for morale (SS units reported skyrocketing alcoholism and suicide during this period).

youtube.com/watch?v=zViyZGmBhvs

>only 1/4 of troops fired towards the enemy wen they had an opportunity
>majority of men aren't capable of shooting to kill and are extremely sensitive to violence
But apparently these concentration camp soldiers who probably did what they could to not be in the frontlines were a trillion times more hardened than men in the frontlines who were overall, normal men incapable of killing.

>There are Nazi reports where they explicitly state they executed hundreds of thousands of Jews
They were the lucky ones, spared from tge agonies of electrified floor traps, the bear and hawk teams that would eat jews alive, the rail cart system that delivered living prisoners directly to furnaces, or the fiendish machine that would jerk men off till they died.

>No one has ever, in the history of Holocaust scholarship, claimed that all 6 million Jews were killed by gassing
The history of holohoax scholarship is exactly what this post does, an endless amount of coping and moving the goal post.
>people were turned into sausages, lampshades, and other products
>actually... that's probably false, but they still got killed en-mass, at millionaire amounts, by gas chamber
>actually, nobody said that they were only killed with gas chambers... they were killed with other undetectable methods that you can't disprove :)

its his best role

Hundreds of thousands isn't six million you Jew fuck

Jesus christ, I'm not arguing with three of you retards. I don't even understand why you expend so much energy denying the Holocaust when you just want another one to happen anyway. Why not just say "Yes it happened and it was based" like an intellectually honest person would, instead of cowardly pretending it didn't happen even though you support the extermination of the Jews anyway?

They mostly died from typhus or starvation you sped fuck. That's why the would burn them too, to prevent the fleas from spreading

Attached: 1621362790859.jpg (480x360, 8.97K)