HERCULES NO!

HERCULES NO!

Attached: hercules.jpg (526x1138, 80.93K)

He's right. Based Sorbo.

>these things are simply a matter of logic
top pleb

why do you troons argue so hard against logic and reality if you're born with a penis you're a man PERIOD

Changing your sex doesnt mean people get shot CHUDS!!!

why do americans care so much about guns?

because they are phallic

cause we mistaken let our defective farm equipment free when we should have sent them all to the boneyard.

I don’t know why europeans aren’t
t. Europoor who feels naked and vulnerable without a handgun

>looks at a gun
>immediately thinks of cock

Sounds like a you problem.

>A phone screencap of a Facebook post
Jesus Christ go back.

The communist government here managed to get rid of almost every gun not owned by the army.

Attached: 1395645240856.jpg (257x257, 62.69K)

i dont get the big deal about raising the age to 21 or something. all these mass shooters are raged out teenage virgins

they were what was used to create the country in the first place.

But muh rights

Average age of a mass shooter is in the 30s.

>pls daddy government legislate my rights away
KWAB

We all know nothing stops a murdering psychopath dead in their tracks than a law. If that doesn't work, the next step is making it against the law to think about doing it.

Firstly Amerisharts need to change their definitions of mass shooter.
Yes, we all know that every day nogs murder as many of each other as possible, but that's just wildlife and fauna acting as they would in the wild, quite different from civilized people being shot up in their workplace.

Secondly, is completely right. All of these retards are stupid teenagers who get overemotional about dumb shit. Seeing as kids don't grow up until their 30's anymore, the age for firearms should be pushed up until then.
Either that or teach your young men to control their emotions and have two parents in every household, but we all know Americans prefer not to actually change anything, just pretend to long enough that whichever party can swing the vote in their direction.

Itonically the only thing that stops mass shootings is other people with guns

Happens all the time, like that church recently where the shooter got ventillated by three guys before any people could get hurt
Hell, even the most recent school shooting was stopped by an off duty cop with his barber’s rifle refusing to follow orders

>Either that or teach your young men to control their emotions and have two parents in every household, but we all know Americans prefer not to actually change anything, just pretend to long enough that whichever party can swing the vote in their direction.
Obviously. Raising the age in the end is only a misguided pseudo-noble progressive sitcom moral-tier solution. Nothing will actually change. It's political gesturing, like the January 6th hearings. You can't really force it to be a thing.

Great! problem solved! Why havent they done anything about the nightly murders in every inner city with the strictest gun laws? Why wasn't that a priority over the once in a blue moon PUBLIC school shooter?

High schoolers aren't dropping 400 on a gun, dumbass

has-been shlock star says what?

no but gunnut daddy is, retard

Maybe raising the age to own a gun won't actually stop the worst offenders, then. It hasn't in the past.

Why don’t you ?

So is it a problem of raising the age limit if the underage are stealing guns, you mong?

I disagree, it's a practical solution and what's the downside? Either you're still a mental toddler, who thinks at 18 he knows everything there is to know and should be allowed to own an m249, or you're actually an adult who knows that young men are generally fucking idiots who shouldn't be allowed around weapons until they have matured emotionally.

You can't have the same society you had 200 years ago, when men became mature and considered at around 18, whereas today you have 35 year olds living in their parents houses, perpetual virgins who spend their time playing children's games, consuming children's media and collecting children's toys.

1. Our supreme court ruled that police have no constitutional duty to protect you.
2. Every man has a DUTY to protect his family, and firearms offer the best defense.
3. Firearms allow citizens to organize and defend themselves from corrupt governments.
4. Firearms are used to defend people as often as they are used for illegal actions.
5. Automobiles kill more people than firearms threefold.
6. The highest rates of violent crime are in cities that have the strictest gun laws.
7. Bannine firearms means the only people that will have firearms are criminals, because they don't obey the fucking law.
8. Banning firearms opens up a new market for the same south of the border smugglers who already bring tons of illegal drugs into the U.S..
9. Mexico is among the most violent places on the planet with drug cartels armed as if they were military, and yet they have some of the strictest gun laws around.

Finally, the price of being free means that people are going to do stupid shit, and it doesn't matter if firearms are banned or not, they'll still find a way to murder children.

Firearms are a great thing about the USA (I am not American). It's the subhumans (blackhairs/blackeyes) that cause the vast majority of the violence related to them.

I like to go through life without killing and I don‘t live in a shithole, thx.

Because you’re a faggot.

Who is assuredly 21+

i dont disagree with the right to having a way to protect yourself against criminals, but their regulations sucks, and a lot of criminals end possesing the guns after users discard them or resell them.

Our society has completely abandoned young men. It's basically ogre for us.

>father bought my first shotgun on my 10th birthday.
>have never had the emotional retardation to shoot people
Amazing

smol peepees and all are too fat

My point is that it leads to increasing infantilization. Say you raise the adult age of everything to at least 30. You see how retarded todays 16/18/21/25/30 year olds are. Now imagine the maturity of a modern day 16-18 year old delayed to that of a 30 year old. To the average retard, it would just mean more time to not grow up. I get what you're going for, but the intent would be lost on the people its meant for.

>DISAPPOINTEEEEED!

Based Kevin

Attached: 435435354.webm (676x380, 2.56M)

>logic bad
>make believe good
This is why it’s over before it even really started, troon

We have a constitutional right to own a fire arm and that right shall not be infringed.

What can be done to decrease school shootings and why is it a uniquely american problem?