"There is no such thing as a chemical imbalance in a body"

>"There is no such thing as a chemical imbalance in a body"

Attached: article-2345978-1A71184E000005DC-192_634x481.jpg (634x481, 37.01K)

>stops saying all this shit once people make fun of him
Cruise = BRUISED

>NOOOOO MAVERICK WHY ARE YOU BOMBING ISRAEL’S NUCLEAR FACILITY??? THAT’S ANTISEMITIC

Attached: 54DC0017-3D43-4800-AD28-82C8156FCCF3.jpg (783x391, 52.21K)

He's right unless you mean like your pituitary gland got fucked up by radiation or something you're just being a bitch.

more like stopped appearing at all outside of permitted interviews about films after the church yanked his chain for being too nutty in public

cruise might be a bit of a nut but there's a reason the book on psychiatry keeps changing every year. well, actually, several reasons. it's not exactly a profession steeped in a great history, or, debatedly, actual science.

>what is endogenous depression
lmao imagine sucking off some scientology fool who plays pretend

being fat is a chemical imbalance as you eat more than you need.
but Xenu will tell you otherwise

>he’s a nut!
>even though I totally agree with him on everything
You would be less insufferable if you were honest

He's kinda right, it's a meme psychiatrists give to patients to try to dumb down the process so they vaguely have some sort of understanding. Then the patient goes around repeating the meme to everyone like Randy Marsh in that alcoholism episode, and here we are with everyone hooked on pills.

He's right and germ theory is a complete fabrication and falsehood as well.

what?

what I'm saying is that psychiatry is a joke psuedoscience, just not for the reasons he's babbling about.

t. actual scientist

Based Tom Cruise is right.

Chemical imbalances happen but they are almost never because of dumb shit like "genetics"

There is no such thing as an OT level

kek pussy mindset, I wonder if you’re even honest with yourself

hang on meant for (You)

Sounds like a jewish trick to me

Based Maverick dabbing on kikes.

>there is no chemical imbalance in a body...
>...however you can have a thetan imbalance because of the dead alien souls from the great war against Xenu that remains in your body.

Attached: 18179C88-BD68-4E19-A58D-96099E719D90.jpg (800x1257, 102.24K)

You're glib.

Lol

I appear to be arguing with a retarded person. would you like to know what field of science I am part of? Don't care? satisfied with an ad hominem attack on my person instead of any kind of actual logic?

He is so close to being based bros.

It's not an imbalance it's your body reacting normally to you being a fat piece of shit.

"imbalance" implies there is a "correct" way things should be.
We're talking about moods, there is no objectively correct "balance". People get into emotional habits based on experience and have to work on undoing those habits to replace them with better ones.
It's such a dumb phrase and makes morons think they have a physical disease so the just chow down pharma drugs.

You sound like a mormon trying to insult someone, tranny faggot

What pisses me off is when brainlets make jokes about "lord xenu is commanding you to do this tom cruise!" and other shit

Xenu is basically Satan in the Scientology story he's not their fucking God, South Park which is where all this shit was basically mainstream disseminated in the first place spelled it out very clearly but these fucking telephone game playing faggots get it wrong all the time

lol
if you eat more than you need you disimbalance the chemicals of your body.
the cruise says such a thing is not possible

I don't think they allow trannies into mormon society you insipid waste of oxygen

>Neurochemistry is "habits"
LMFAO

Attached: 1655115583962.jpg (778x1138, 223.75K)

if you breathe in you change the chemical balance of your body.
It's exactly why it's a meaningless phrase when everyone uses it to justify being a pill head

yes?

Laugh more straight to the pharmacy

>if you breathe in you change the chemical balance of your body.
not really,besides the normal oxidation that oxigen produces in the cells,breathing doesnt have a negative effetc of significance.

I never understood the antidepressant thing. You're depressed because you're not happy with your situation in life and need to change it. Why would you take an artificial mood stabilizer pill to give you a false sense of well being? You feel depressed for a reason. It means your life sucks. Change your life and you don't need pills

Scientology is simply newer but not any crazier than other more mainstream religions

>Brain stops producing serotonin
>Just back into the habit bro

>You feel depressed for a reason. It means your life sucks. Change your life
Typical extreme right wing reactionary.
Nothing is anybodys fault or responsibilty anymore, get with the programm and enjoy your free aids.

never said anything about negativity.

Nah Xenu is their God, and South Park incorrectly portrays him as the Satan of scientology.

Attached: scientology.jpg (365x273, 26.73K)

I don't use ADs but you keep embarrassing yourselves while sucking that shriveled scientology cock kek
lmao imagine reducing whole field of study to "habits" phahahah

Attached: 1655115948206.gif (193x200, 2.2M)

Damn Scientology is based just like Christianity

ufff,dont make me talk about semantics.
today im not autistic enough for that shit.

depends what you're breathing in.
lead fumes.... carbon monoxide.... methane... air isn't just "air"

yeah and even more retarded
a win-win

Pretty sure having 8oz of botox in your face at all times is a chemical imbalance

>actual scientist
soijak.jpg

Literally everything you do is caused by chemicals in your brain, numbnuts. Even "being a bitch" is caused by your brain chemistry. Douse it in stimulants and, surprise, the man is no longer a bitch.

>air is 100% oxygen
Holy moly

A lot of peoples brain chemistry is just fucked and they need pharmaceuticals to adjust to a more normal level
Also depression acts in a feedback loop, you’re depressed so you do nothing, you do nothing so you get more depressed
Imo Ssris and the like should be for extreme cases like when you may pose a danger to yourself or others. There are things you can do to relieve depression that aren’t pharmaceutical but they don’t work for everyone

do you not know what the point of therapy is suppose to be?

>noooo the goys need at least 3 bottles of Adderall per day to stay productive in modern day society
what do you mean you dont wanna be productive who's gonna pay for the niggers welfare

>lmao imagine reducing whole field of study to "habits" phahahah
How is it worse than "chemical imbalance"?

Eh. Who cares. As long as most people realize it's insane.

Lol you sound like my sister. Depressed people just need to put on some happy music and have a dance around! Also, how can anyone be depressed when they’re not starving in Africa?

Yeah a scam
If you can get better by just talking you were never that sick in the first place

i never said that, but the nitrogen of air is even more harmless than the oxigen,smartass.

scientology is fucked up
1/8+ adults taking SSRIs is also fucked up

he isn't wrong, a school shooting happened every couple years before SSRIs hit the market

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-13 03.28.18.png (743x411, 91.54K)