I would have followed you, my brother... my captain... my king

>I would have followed you, my brother... my captain... my king.

Attached: TheKing.jpg (1280x720, 57.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yt8rOEepLJ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ummm honey why is he being nice to the bad guy?

He was a chud. He was heir to the stewards, he had a good life but he decided to nuts for no reason.

Whats a chud?

>Ultimate corrupted weapon
>"Decided"
>Great kingdom is on its last leg after centuries of bloodshed protecting hick Breelanders
>"No reason"

Did he punch him?

It's not even his kingdom. His family is just Gondor's janny.

feels
youtu.be/yt8rOEepLJ0

cannibalism humanoid underground dweller

>trains Merry and Pippin in swordplay
>When the Fellowship is stuck in the mountain pass he thinks about the hobbits and helps Gandalf notice that they'll die if they keep pushing them
>When Frodo silently laments about Gandalf in Lothlorien, Boromir shows concern and gives him advice.
>bolster Aragorn's confidence by telling him about the good in humanity and that he would be welcomed to Minas Tirith as a hero
>When he snaps out of the ring's corruption he immediately recognizes his mistake and sacrifices himself for Merry and Pippin.

Are you a woman?

Doesn't matter if he was a steward or a literal farmer, it was his kingdom and he would do anything to save it

Cannibalistic

>using woman as an insult

Fuck off

Saddest deaths in cinema?

Attached: 1640151550028.webm (1200x674, 2.46M)

>I go to my fathers in whose mighty company, I shall not now feel ashamed

Attached: cb3338e68efce79f9ef21e2e03b1ec9d--best-funny-pictures-my-father.jpg (720x480, 39.72K)

Definitely a woman, hence why you can't understand themes of honour redemption and self sacrifice

they get orc attacks regularly and he wanted to save his people

truth

>mah brudda, mah nigga, mah kang

>the utter despair in his certainty of the fall of Gondor until Aragorn pledges to defend it
Can you imagine having that much faith in a man.

Interesting sidenote, Aragorn puts on Boromir's vambraces after this, which carry the symbol of the White Tree.

wot dis