Society

Society...

is building back better...

Attached: 1655095790168.webm (576x720, 1.31M)

Is this one of those nigger flashmobs where a bunch of "teens" all run in and basically start robbing the place at once then all run out and nothing can feasibly be done because it's just a bunch of chaotic niggers in mass numbers

why are the blacks going into macys? qrd?

What is happening here

I
MUST
CONSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

new NBA 2k game came out

Normal american day.

correct. Its why all the high end stores where I live have armed guards. And lock there doors and have a one customer one sales associate policy. But places Kiton became by appointment only. I cant play the 50k game and it sucks.

Check these material possessions holmes. Validate me!

>OMG OMG OMG
>RUN NIGGER RUN

Attached: 1277587369466.jpg (124x150, 25.25K)

yes. there is a portuguese word for that.

arrastão.

You suffer what you tolerate.

do americans really run into stores

It's against the law not to tolerate them and if you break that law you're going to be put in jail where you'll be surrounded by them and won't even have the option of avoiding them.

Either americucks finally man up and fight back or they become enslaved in their own country and hilarity ensues. It's win win

Then you lock down the building, deploy riot police in numbers and sift through everybody leaving the place. Then comb it store by store with SWAT.

You took the jab yet BRbro
I hope you didn't take the chink jab.

As a society I mean. Of course on an individual level we're powerless to do anything about it and there's no way to organize and communicate without being labeled a 'hate group' so we just have to keep our heads down and let niggers destroy everything until society reaches the breaking point. Sad but oh well.

Attached: 1516831537029.png (771x807, 1M)

Sheep don't bite.

Sneedciety

I've seen 1 nigger in the past year. One east Asian woman passing on the street in the passenger seat of a car. I went to the doctor and everyone working there was white.

You're a pathetic cuck and that's why we keep winning. Keep clinging to your guns and bibles.