The Chinese man and his tiny little Chinese pecker is intimidated by an 80 year old “woke” white woman...

The Chinese man and his tiny little Chinese pecker is intimidated by an 80 year old “woke” white woman. Xi Mingze went to Harvard and was living in america for a while. She’s probably a total slut for WHITE dick.

Attached: 5EA49723-1636-446A-BBA8-ABE3613F4742.jpg (904x1010, 248.3K)

BBC?

How will Chinese diaspora ever live with the fact that an 80 year old woman made their glorious leader piss his pants?

>Be CCP leader.
>Sends daughter to american college for top tier degree.
>Ends up as a total cumwhore for white dicks and "saves the ching chong race" by getting impreganted with european seed

Attached: 1604964002908.webm (576x1024, 1.59M)

>Xi came
Why would a US politician visiting Taiwan make Xi Jinping cum?

Big Bad Chinaman?

he's into GILFs

She allowed them an excuse to practice military drills for as long as they want before actual invasion*

It's over for the CCP, no one can take them seriously after this. They're practically a joke at this point

Women will do all kinds of mental gymnastics to justify their slutiness, kek. Does this whore realize a man can impregnate multiple women? Does she realize she has just sacrificed her womb to further the man's lineage? She does, but she tries to hide it under virtue signaling.
>o-oh n-no p-please don't reproduce w-with me, noooooo!!!
Said no man ever.

It's a fetish video, user. She's made several of them. Were you born yesterday?

dumb millenial
all statements are serious
thinking otherwise is cope

How'd you know?

Grim

Can you really not tell when something is a fetish? Are you 12 or autistic?

Sure it is and that's what I'm saying. I'm also saying it's masked in virtue signaling. I thought you meant someone paid for the video for her to shoot it.

How is it masked in anything? She's very clearly broadcasting her preference for white men while trying to be silly about it. Maybe she's paid, maybe it's just her way of having fun with the fact that she likes white guys. Either way, you acting like she's seriously trying to 'attack' white men while openly talking about how much she loves fucking them makes you look like a lunatic.

I'm not claiming she's attacking anyone. I'm saying she's virtue signaling. Stop talking to me jungle gook.

you are chinese diaspora
You are literally chinese diaspora
do you know what diaspora mean

Stop being a fucking retard.

Oh no! China is done this time
2 more weeks bros!

Huh, this kinda turned me on.

Side note, are our genes really that recessive?