Without George there is no Star Wars. He is the heart, the soul, the force that binds everything together

Without George there is no Star Wars. He is the heart, the soul, the force that binds everything together.

Attached: 1655098719318.jpg (448x540, 45.78K)

OP is the heart, the soul, the force that binds every faggot together.

He's also the out of touch retard who couldn't stop fucking with the original films, who made terrible and completely unnecessary prequel films and then sold his creations to white slavers.

I've never actually seen a star wars film, I think by this point I've just missed the boat.

Maclunkey

Attached: 1577693255985.png (1200x1200, 470.93K)

The Empire Strikes Back is the best one by FAR, and it's also the one with the least direct involvement from Lucas (not including the new trilogy which is absolute garbage).

*Jewish slavers

Don't correct me faggot, I was right the first time.

The only fuck up is probably the Jabba palace band being changed and Hayden in Return of the Jedi.

The real garbage however was Clone Wars 3D after his ass got blasted by the superior 2D clone wars.

He lied about Han shooting first, and that makes him a faggot

In his first edit of TESB for the rerelease, he made Luke scream as he dropped down the shaft, utterly ruining the mood of exhaustion and resigned defeat. He got rid of that for the home video release.

>R2D2 hiding behind rocks that would be impossible for him to fit in
>Han shot 2nd
>CGI Jabba
>Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

That's just off the top of my head so no, there's more fuck ups than you accounted for

His greed was the spark that has lit the fire that burned the Star Wars down

I loved Star Wars as a kid, then I grew up and became an adult. Eventually everybody has to discover girls, you can't keep avoiding the subject.

Attached: 1651556651670.jpg (750x451, 87.3K)

Based OP. George is the father of star wars

Attached: Babuskaobiwan.png (464x309, 171.46K)

No, you weren't you stupid faggot. Yidsney is full of kikes and troons. It hasn't been white in for a while now.

Not only that, it was literally Palpatine 's scream from ROTJ

Attached: SealTeamGeorge.jpg (971x651, 100.04K)

If you want to watch the original trilogy, check out the edits that get rid of the retarded and distracting changes Lucas made for streaming / home video. I recommend the despecialized editions or 4K77.

George called them white slavers, those are his words.

Somehow... Palpatine screamturned...

Attached: sigh.jpg (800x450, 221.91K)

White slavers = the people enslaving whites

>>Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
I personally liked this. I remember even as a kid thinking he was awkwardly silent. Definitely not necessary though.
Probably the only "good" change is "Yub Nub" being replaced with the Victory Celebration song.