Morbius thread

morbius thread

Attached: morbius.jpg (1272x715, 76.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXOlJ4KFuNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

M

the memes are funny. But I still haven't watched it probably never will. Jared Leto's performance as a joker was the biggest let down in my entire life and my dad left my mom. Shortly after beating her. But still.. I ain't taking any chances.

>movie so bad it got at least 2 other vampire movies cancelled
>1st movie to flop twice at box office
morb'ed

orbius

inorganic meme that is basically shilling

Reddit

>1st movie to flop twice at box office
How does that work? Did they re-release it?
t. got tricked into putting salt in his coffee

yes they rereleased morbius and it flopped again.

>falseflag shilling to make the movie flop twice
heh

youtube.com/watch?v=pXOlJ4KFuNA

Can't stop seeing the cook

holy shit this brings "its morbin time" to a new level

The same scene/actor

Attached: the cook.jpg (1228x686, 41K)

Attached: morbius meme.jpg (512x487, 44.05K)

I enjoyed how the movie made a nice profit twice at the box office & didn't flop or bomb.

Attached: 1655104389000.jpg (1354x1080, 690.34K)

I don't understand how a movie like this gets made. How did no one at any point say "hey this looks kinda retarded" when they were making it? Were they in on it? Was it all a joke on purpose?

how dare you say this bout morbius, i know where you live and i WILL morb your entire family

MORBIN!!! FUCKING!!! TIME!!!!

doubles and I sacrifice my tranny neighbor to Morbius

Sony doesn't understand what makes super hero movies work. But on the other hand they have a huge pool of Spider-man adjacent characters so in a way it is financially negligent to not try. Even trash like TASM2 made money, just not as much as desired.

The director hasn't made many films and most of their work has been outside of Hollywood. They've never done a super hero film. The template they drew from isn't a modern MCU style film but instead a 2000s era one, like Daredevil or Ghost Rider. They rebuilt about a third of the film from initial reports and Covid gave them time to obsess over rewrites and reshoots. It was a perfect storm.

For a different perspective on how this happened look at how working with an American studio for the first time impacted José Padilha. The man went from Elite Squad 1 and 2 to fucking Robocop 2014, all because the system chewed him up and spit him out. The interviews are fascinating.