Says a lot about the world in which we live, tbqhfam

says a lot about the world in which we live, tbqhfam.

Attached: saysalot.jpg (526x635, 59.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ixpcwg2x4gU
youtu.be/ykHdubea6ZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

historical movies never make money and black movies don't get a big budget because they assume whites won't see it

rings true, unless you put Will Smith in it.

this post leaves out the part where he runs for Congress of the district he used to live in, and buys the plantation he was enslaved on.

There was a whole-ass episode of Drunk History about it, that show is rife with cool shit that should be movies.

Sounds kino

I would also love a movie on either of these:
youtu.be/Ixpcwg2x4gU
youtu.be/ykHdubea6ZU

>movie that shows blacks could succeed during slavery times, and even win elections.
Doesn't exactly push the narative of "all whites were slave owning racists" now does it.

>Yo Cap'n, why you so black n shieee?
>"Cuz I got a tan homie"

Was that how he highjacked a ship?

drunk history went to shit but that one about william henry harrison can still make me cry laughing, when he talks about them putting the leeches and snakes on him

The original drunk histoies were so kino, the dude just puking his brains out and talking about tesla with his head in a toilet.
>tesla died, alone, in love with a pidgeon

silly user, black people can ONLY be victims.
They cannot be fathers.
They cannot be leaders.
They cannot be men.
They are the faggot bottom feeder golems for the ruling class, a perpetual victim of circumstance.
They cannot have their own stories.

Attached: 1568485771218.jpg (276x256, 4.19K)

>Born
>Steals

I recently learned that the movie about black secretary women inventing a rocket was a lie. I’m not ready for a black slave inventing 300 uses for peanuts while disguised as a white ship captain saving the continent of Africa movie. It’s too soon and I’m just not ready to believe it yet.

actual historical films/shows are so rare now it's mostly limited to niche podcasts or having to dig deep into wikipedia

meanwhile history channel play 'men digging' or 'alien hotspot' shows 24/7

He's not real

liberals only like movies in which the niggas get saved by one of the nice racists of that age

my barber has that shit on all the time. every fuckin time i show up, he has some search for gold show on. but hes a decent barber and like fifteen bucks

women wouldn't understand it

>steals ship
>treachery
>steals farming resources
>escapes lawful imprisonment
>stolen valour
I don't understand. This nigga should be celebrated!
>republican congressman
Oh, this uncle tom coon deserves to hang.

>treachery
how do you figure that one

Ok but the actor playing the main character has to not just black but also trans

>netflix refuses to make movie of black dude in michigan buying white slaves to free them
>netflix refuses to make movie about white & black slaves fleeing Georgia private company owners in droves together to go hang out as free citizens in Spanish Florida while Georgia company men keeps buying cheap german hobos & boating them in to replace them until it gets so bad, Georgia almost collapses & loses the war with Spain so Oglethorpe just bans all slavery of everyone for a while because none will stay and are defecting

Not gonna lie, time to lynch The 'Flix.