So did he create all the monsters in previous seasons?

So did he create all the monsters in previous seasons?

Attached: jamie-campbell-bower-1654024257.jpg (740x493, 31.91K)

i think so. I think thats where the psychic energy of the upside down comes from.

I dont think he created them, just ruled them

Why do villains always want to bring their own set of rules and ''balance'' the world by killing weaklings? I swear it's every villain back story nowadays.

The Mind Flayer still exists, right?
It's been a while since I watched season 3 but the mall fight just destroyed the meat puppet in our world and the smoke monster is still in the upside down.
Dustin even calls Vecna one of the Mind Flayers generals.
I was under the impression that 1 contacted something in the upside down in the same way that 11 found the demogorgon, and he was transformed into Vecna by the experience.

Am I a moron?

Maybe but it's not clear yet how old the upside down is or how he is related to the mind flayer.
They still have another season to fill so it doesn't seem likely that would just spell everything out now.

i think you got it except for
>I was under the impression that 1 contacted something in the upside down in the same way that 11 found the demogorgon, and he was transformed into Vecna by the experience.

That would ruin the mythos of the show. It's about how psychics are able to tap into a eldritch realm.

>I dont think he created them, just ruled them
the upside down was literally made when he was pushed into it by Eleven

we dont know that for sure

she literally pushes him into a dimension of chaos and his presence there ordered it how fucking dumb are you

Who said this was what it was? That's just your head canon

when El sent him to that dimension there were tentacles on the wall

it wasn't tentacles it was the membrane between dimensions, like every other doorway/gate we've seen

ah ok my bad, exuse my stupidity

Vecna is Eleven's father.

Mind Flayer is the big boss of the upside down. Vecna is like the right hand man. Demogorgon and other little shits are soldiers IMO.

i thought to get psychic powers you need to have your mom take 24/7 lsd while pregnant with you. this guy just gets them living as some baby boomers kid with no mkultra?

you're making shit up

No, he is just a general of the mind flayer.

>No, he is just a general of the mind flayer.

This ^^ I mean they said it in the fucking show! They also show the mind flayer trapped in Russia for part 2