Is crime in France as bad as Any Forums says? I wanna move there, but I'm kinda scared

Is crime in France as bad as Any Forums says? I wanna move there, but I'm kinda scared.

Attached: france macron bbc.jpg (2501x1563, 467.61K)

Yeah we beat up grandmas in the street, pls dont come

lol
lmao

Might want to touch grass

Attached: sodding-seeding-fall.jpg (750x500, 307.52K)

are you a nafri?

no, it's just the US government trying to undermine the EU by weakening France and Germany.

If you are rich everything will be good, if u are poor...

I'm neither, I'll have a slightly above average salary and little else

Attached: mr.png (790x567, 36.45K)

The fuck Abdul gon do

Attached: Have sex Mohamed.webm (716x408, 1.67M)

It's not that bad, just don't go to Paris and avoid bad neighborhoods

Yes its terrible, petty crime happens all of the time and terrorism is rampant. Its a huge shithole, think about muslim haiti.

... do these 'bad neighborhoods' spread across half of the large cities?

Not only into most large cities but in the countryside as well, gangs grom these areas drive for 2 hours into the countyside to steal and vandalize

grim

Yes and they make you pay for using the road, you will often be forced to take one of them in the car so he can monitor you (you will have to pay him too)

Since the lockdown I haven't been able to step outside without being harrassed, I live in a small city and they are patrolling with their crossbike and quad and ransom you when they see you. I can only imagine what happens in the big cities.
The worst thing is policmen are mostly black and nafri now and they also ransom you, they even beat ou up if you report their "brother" for a crime

You wouldn't last a minute here. BBC gangs are fighting an all-out war against nafri mujahideens and native French have to hide in their cellars.
The mujahideens are actually the better option because they only require you to pay jizya or convert to Islam which isn't a bad deal honestly. The BBC gangs will take your mother and your sister, and they WILL sissify you.
How this happened in the birthplace of chivalry, I do not know. But my male cousin Éric is now going by Annette. I'm scared.

Please send help

>and they WILL sissify you
and this is bad how?

Why do people who browse pol have Interacial yaoi saved to their devices?

We have many africans we don't need autistic krauts over the top.
Get fucked.