Do you think these two low IQ capeshit midwits even understood the movie they were making?

Do you think these two low IQ capeshit midwits even understood the movie they were making?

Attached: 49102B2E-034D-47CB-B2F6-76F4D3C64914.jpg (759x422, 36.2K)

Fuck you, Pattinson's smart

Being attractive doesn't make someone smart or charming or interesting. You must be a woman.

>Smart
>Stars in capeshit, twilightshit, and a24 onions shit

Don't think so

denzel's kid has negative charisma and is a manlet

i'll have an expresso

All you have to do is listen to fucking interviews. He's an intelligent guy
>he stars in things I dislike so he must be stoopid!
Are you a child?

Didn't watch the movie, but someone enlighten me, please, what's so deep about this film?

why not? it's easy money

idk
figure this out an tell me

Attached: tenet.jpg (1419x2048, 700.24K)

Post IQ score OP or you're a neanderthal faggot

Actors aren’t smart. Their job is to look pretty and repeat the lines they’re given, including the ones they’re prepared with for interviews.

they made denzel white lmao

so it's just baby's first primer

I think the casting really hurt this film. Can tell Nolan is not comfortable around blacks unless they're old and decrepit like Morgan Freeman and no longer pose a physical threat. He cast a very bland and uncharismatic black and then was too scared of him to direct him properly.

Imagine this movie with any of Nolan's regulars instead of this shady black actor.

I was gonna call this bait but I literally cannot think of a single other major black role Nolan cast that wasn't Freeman. You win this round, user.

You think honesty is baiting, "oh no, you were being proactive by telling the truth. You fucking edgelord!"

Nolan just never struck me as a racist so it seemed like a wild accusation to throw at him.

It's not racist to not want blacks in your films or anywhere near you.

Yes it is. Stop acting like racism is something bad.

We all know that he is a racist. It's part of his appeal. Don't know what he was thinking with this one though. Seems like the sort of thing that would have been forced by the studio but I thought Nolan was immune to that kind of interference. I think it was just him trying to dispel the growing talk of him being racist

Racism is thinking certain races are superior or inferior. Not wanting blacks in your movie is an aesthetic decision.

Is it racist to want Asian media to feature Asians? Its it racist to want Indian media to feature Indians?

or basically scuffed Dark, but inferior in every way, because Nolan is a retarded hack who probably doesn't even understand his own movie.

>Is it racist to want Asian media to feature Asians?
No
>Its it racist to want Indian media to feature Indians?
No
>Its it racist to want white media to feature whites?
Yes

>made millions doing so
smarter than you it appears lol