Is Mother! with Jennifer Lawrence worth a watch?

Is Mother! with Jennifer Lawrence worth a watch?

Attached: 1522212072167.webm (476x792, 2.94M)

I already fapped twice today user... please...

Sure. She's one of the best actresses of her generation.

Attached: 1653852258166.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

kinda pointless once everyone sees your butthole and knows how much of a cunt you are

She comes across very asexual

yes, it's a good movie. Uncut Gems levels of tension.

unironically the type of woman that actually looks better naked than clothed. I find it pretty rare in women in general.

>uncut gems tension!!!!
That movie sucks and talking about the tension is the only thing you faggots can say about it. Good time is great and does tension way better than shitty ass uncut gems. I gave no fucks about any of the characters in that movie

I switched it off after 20 minutes. There was a time where an artsy, nonsensical movie could have a resolution or a parable or something that could be figured out on the go. Nowadays you know if it gets praised for getting weird, it makes no sense and all interpretation is people guessing wildly afterwards.

come to papa

Attached: file.png (780x438, 399.34K)

Yes if you manage your expectations and look past a certain precious/ effete element in the story and the acting. It's not horror but an allegory

I couldn't take my eyes of the screen. good time is good, but demands you to be focused. I don't think the movies are equivalent tension-wise.

If you think cheap biblical allegories is high art (i.e. you already like The Leftovers or even fucking Batman Vs Superman) yeah

Jesus fuck, acquire taste

Attached: 1654455237422.gif (500x372, 864.46K)

Anything with JLaw is worth a watch

Attached: 1543076497358.webm (600x720, 1.98M)

What's this bodytype called? She's kinda average but rocking an incredible figure. Sorta opposite Margot Robbie.
Looked so fit in silver linings

I love JLaw

I've seen your butthole

Just read House of Leaves

okay, kind sir you have my tiny white cocklet's attention... and it's all stiffy wiffy! what are you going to do about it????

it was alright, i probably wouldn't watch it again. it's very surface level and i gleaned everything i could in a single viewing.

Butterface. No idea where the term comes from.

too bad all of the tension drains about a third of the way into the movie and things just start to become comical.

The wasted potential. Such women require an architect.

>no idea

>would
>but her face...

>artsy, nonsensical movie
get a load of this retarded heathen

Attached: 1654892673330.webm (600x400, 2.43M)

It has an interesting vibe but the plot is confused mess which is weird because the ideas there are pretty simple.

Awesome movie about the dangers of male vanity and unchecked immigration.