Barry Season 3

not many laughs this season

Attached: barry-poster.jpg (1200x1778, 543.36K)

i laughed

but not many times

define many

6 times

yes

fuck u bitch

buy an ad

HER NAME WAS JANICE
HER NAME WAS JANICE
HER NAME WAS JANICE

Attached: sc 181.png (2688x1680, 3.49M)

that's not many

>hahaha so funny random fat black guy repeating
>look at my camera work GUYS!!!
holy fucking shit what a mess. sally should’ve just become Barry’s crazy killer partner after beating that biker to death. Instead we get some random nigger finally doing Barry in and sally running away like the disloyal whore she is

it all feels kind of cheap. but at least it reinforces my feeling of superiority for being correct about sally being a cunt

oh yeah no Sally’s a bitch, lol’d when she got thrown across the room. But then I was equally as interested when he stabbed the guy, the show wants to go off the walls stupid with retarded shit like tigers in jail cells and customer service for bomb apps but can’t give us a bit of wacky Barry x sally killer kino?

its always been more of a drama
the funniest parts were the acting class

>lol’d when she got thrown across the room
same lol.

i had the same reaction, thinking "oh shit are they gonna become a partners in crime couple now?" but sadly no

also
lol, lmao even.

this would have been kino to me and actually a "development" of barry's character even if it's towards a darker direction.

Attached: sc 182.png (1530x410, 70.21K)

oops, meant for ((You))

Mitch the beignet guy was the funniest thing in the whole show by far though

the scene where Barry breaks down in front of Albert made me very uncomfortable, mostly due to this being how many veterans, especially ones with severe pstd respond when talking about their experiences in the military. crying and grief that's borderline animalistic and feral.

season 2>season 3>season 1

The whole show is overrated trash. No wonder I never hear anyone talking about it including here.

Dropped it 3 episodes into 1st season. Its just Hader making stupid faces.

Probably why Albert let him live, realized fuches basically used him as a weapon and he’s the real evildoer here. Shame that scene basically meant nothing after Barry gets arrested the scene after

here's a (you) :)

@169525301

thanks for your opinion, faggot! Not giving you a ((You)) you fucking ((nigger))

absoluty filtered