This scares Any Forums

This scares Any Forums.

Attached: 292AEB40-FCCF-4571-B24B-65CF9B01C2DC.jpg (960x960, 63.13K)

not cool you guys, black panther is dead.

ZAMN that CLAPback FIRE

He should fight both of them to prove it then lol

This reminds me of that flip ricecel

Why do they need to sit down?

Haha, “thangs”

didn't he die of ass cancer?

>sit down
in real life Chadwich Boseman laid down

I don't get it

>flex wealth
>flex societal status
>be humble
what did he mean by this

Does anyone unironically like Black Panther as a character? I never encountered his fans as a kid.

all people in this pic are faggots (I say this as a black man). only good hero is blade (specifically, wesley snipes blade.) sage.

>In a magical black Land where the economy is incredible and everyone is richer than everyone else and they also have super secretanium which is better than any of the super secretanium everyone else has and they don't help anyone at all because.......and their fucking superhero rep is just gayer spidermanXwolverine.
Yeah real cool

>making up scenarios where they're oppressed in comic books by a character not even in the same universe
Niggers were Any Forums this whole time?

White male fragility in action everyone

I really don't see any practical way for Panther to do any meaningful damage to Stark tech. All Tony has to do is fly up and blast him. Batman however doesn't stand a chance without preptime but that's only because the way his character works is for the writers to come up with an asspull for his character. If Batman and Panther were to face each other then I really don't see Batman winning.

>If Batman and Panther were to face each other then I really don't see Batman winning.
Batman defeated Superman when he was old. He can perfectly beat some malnourished jungle nigger.

"Yeah, I'll sit down on my non-cancerous ass that didn't kill me"

They they are in the presence of a better and as such should remain humble.

No matter how wealthy he is, he couldn’t buy the cure for cancer.

Attached: 4AE8F7A0-7829-4C69-B67A-69C21D890E34.jpg (727x1024, 62K)

everything scares Any Forums
black person walks past in the background they they riot

Attached: 1620163307257.jpg (526x1258, 173.23K)

what is the point? I don't understand your drawing

American culture is mind poison.

Yes, writers love to create asspulls for Batman. But in an actual fight without the aid of bullshit asspulls Superman would stomp Batman in less than second. Superman is never allowed to use his full potential because every conflict would be over in seconds so they have to constantly nerf him and make him act restrained for the sake of the story since he's far too powerful for most situations.

"thangs" lmfao is this a racist Any Forums meme or is this unironic because I'm at a loss here

>im also dead because i had ass cancer. i was bleeding out of my ass, tony.

Attached: 1593988587512.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

This is a cartoon for uneducated adult children