Italia

>Europe center of civilization for 2000 years (4th BC Roman empire => 16th century Renaissance)
>hardly relevant now
what led to their downfall?

Attached: 1660499446520134.png (1000x1000, 294.64K)

lead

Everything bad that has ever happened in Europe can be traced back to germanics, each and every time. This as well, indubitably.

Another italophobic thread, Next.
T.oscano

Pooland wouldn't exist without us

Not unifying earlier

Italy has a bigger GDP than Indochina, comparable to the whole of SEA even despite having a very old population considerably smaller than Vietnam's
Why are thirdies so fucking smug and arrogant ? Seriously you need to get slapped around by a 1.85 meter European to learn some humility
Jesus

Unironically unification. The constant power politics and expansion outide the penninsula made the states of Italy relevant after the fall of Rome. Once the country unified it kept the borders to "ethnic Italians" while trying to wrangle the mess of different cultures and systems into something cohesive. This weakness still exists today and is why Italy will never be on the same level as France/Germany/England.

Nigga let us rest a bit

The current Ý people are all larpers.

Attached: autism14.webm (530x768, 2.22M)

>Seriously you need to get slapped around by a 1.85 meter European to learn some humility
>Jesus
tf, tp. remember how that worked out france-san?

Tsmt
We aren't Germans ffs, we know the importance of rest

>most influential in the med
>still is the cultural powerhouse in the world
>third power in the eu
>hardly relevant
Why are italophobes this smug and autistic? Yes i took bait

calm your fucking tits lorenzo i was really curious. your popularity on the news must be on par with like brazil or mexico. world politic is always about china-russia-america-uk/frog/germany

Attached: 'Moses'_by_Michelangelo_JBU140.jpg (1598x2397, 1.94M)

Mi scusi, charlie

These days, Italy is the sick man of Europe, and Italians are touchy about it. If Italy makes the news, it's because they need a bailout from other Europeans.

As for Italy's past achievements, Rome was built on military achievements, which, aside from history books, are obviously not relevant anymore. And the reneissance was mostly due to Byzantine scholars moving to Italy

>bizantine scholars
Anti italians really dont want to see italy as a country that contributed so much, do they? Its pathetic

Way to prove my point.

Don't get me wrong, Italians contributed, just like many other nations
>Anti italians
Why the victim complex

Because Any Forums hates italians

with the discovery of the new world and trade routes around africa the italian trade republics lost a lot of influence, power and wealth, so no one cared anymore

No it doesn't, you (as an individual, not all italians in general) just can't handle bants

Yeah ok i like fueling italophobes, so? No outher country has so many schizos after them as we do (See argie schizo)